Found a new feature, let the world know

Do you like the new forum design?

• Total voters

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As everbody knows unless they are blind or haven't been on rotorburn on Christmas day would know today Scott greeted us with an update to a new version if the forum.
This thread will either be a fail or a success so let's see how it goes.
The idea of this thread is to key fellow rotorburners know of new features you have found with the new software. On the otherhand if you find any bugs or things that you used to be able to do but can't. Please don't use this thread to complain about the new skin as Scott has said that a new skin shall arive in the next month.

Also there is a poll please vote away.

I shall start this thread off:

new feature: the ability to embed videos from vimeo in posts.
Bug: there is a little blank thumbnail in the corner of the screen
feature that is gone: the ability tonsee threads that have been started by a certain user.

Scotty-Robbo

Likes Dirt
the bad thing is that you can only get 808 personal messages and you can't get into chat room
you can but its hard to find
the lay out now is nice
but still the icons you can't view yet

mayo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the bad thing is that you can only get 808 personal messages and you can't get into chat room
you can but its hard to find
the lay out now is nice
but still the icons you can't view yet

ohh noes

not 808 pms what will we farkin do
man im gonna have to recycle my inbox every 808 pms

oh the humanity

Jack456

Likes Dirt
Its all fucked up on my computer. Theres crosses and shit everywere? I like the normal one better. Also not being able to see the threads people have made is poop :( I used that all the time.

Last edited:

DirtJumperHarry

Likes Dirt
My screen is covered with little question marks. Maybe I need to update something on my computer, because it didn't happen on the last RB layout.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mine has screwed up all of a sudden.

Also new colour theme now. We have red instead of blue!

Thanks cameron for the tip about deleting posts.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Clicking on a quote to "view original post" just keeps taking me back to the start of the thread.

fairy1

Banned
I voted no could you please ban me or whatever, if a mod reads this could you please ban me for good? I hate being a computer twat.

driftking

Wheel size expert
yeah i used search to find my own posts so i could see updates on them but no longer seems to work which i find is a downfall.
however remmeber it was exlplained there will be changes in the future so hopefully this is fixed along with viewing threads people have started.
the delete feature which i havent seen yeah seems like a awsome idea.
i think i prefer the older one but ill save judgement for a while until it is all completely sorted out and editied.