Forrest Trails

tre0001

Likes Dirt
nope not a misspelling of Forest, forest trails are located near Colac, Victoria and are official tracks though the Otway forest Park. They were amazing, mostly cross country but plenty of fun technical sections. Was a little slow as it was rain and very muddy (see my bike) and the fact that i was riding my DJ. >.< but still great fun.
not sure why some of them are out of focus.

and the bike after the first day :D

tre0001

Likes Dirt
well that was after the second day, it got worse on the third day, but its all clean now so i'm happy :D

holdenutes_93

Likes Dirt
Yeah I was at Lysterfield yesterday doing some riding, was nice and sunny but the track was still slippery and full of puddles. Had a ball riding so it was all good, not looking forward to cleaning my bike up at the end of these school holidays though.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
nope not a misspelling of Forest, forest trails are located near Colac, Victoria and are official tracks though the Otway forest Park. They were amazing, mostly cross country but plenty of fun technical sections. Was a little slow as it was rain and very muddy (see my bike) and the fact that i was riding my DJ. >.< but still great fun.
not sure why some of them are out of focus.
You spelt the title correctly then mispelt it throughout your post!:rolleyes:

Your pics are out of focus because your P&S can't focus fast enough to capture the moving target. Pan with the rider and use the flash to get better results, or shoot in a very slow section.

tre0001

Likes Dirt
You spelt the title correctly then mispelt it throughout your post!:rolleyes:
hehe well no ones perfect ^.^

Your pics are out of focus because your P&S can't focus fast enough to capture the moving target. Pan with the rider and use the flash to get better results, or shoot in a very slow section.
you know what the funny and kinda ironic thing. my dad was was using my DSLR. gave it to dad who was taking the shots and forgot to tell him he had to focus the camera :D