Forbidden Dreadnought Build Video

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi all, It's been quite a while since I've posted but I've been lurking about the place. Run into a few of you at Cannonball which was cool. Anyway here is a link to my Dreadnought build. I had to wait for 6 months for the forks to become available so I had plenty of time to decide on how I wanted to spec and build it and decided to film it all as well. Hope you like it.

Cheers Scott.

Dreadnought Dream Build

gippyz

Likes Dirt
weee nice build! test rode a dreadnought when i was in switzerland last year. Nice bike, the small is just a tad too big for a midget like me. How does the fork ride?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Great vid, a fair bit of effort put into that - good choice of music too.

Although I'm getting cold sweats seeing the roll-down where I had my big stack on Australia day, which I am still recovering from!

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
weee nice build! test rode a dreadnought when i was in switzerland last year. Nice bike, the small is just a tad too big for a midget like me. How does the fork ride?
Shit you must be short, cos I'm a freaking dwarf. The bike actually did feel big first few rides but after that it feels awesome. The forks are bloody brilliant. Push have nailed it, especially given the issues they had getting them to market.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great vid, a fair bit of effort put into that - good choice of music too.

Although I'm getting cold sweats seeing the roll-down where I had my big stack on Australia day, which I am still recovering from!
Thanks mate, It was a metric f&*k tonne of work filming and building it in a day but I'm pretty happy with the result.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I call fake news!!! Where was the part where you drop the to on the floor and hit your head bending down to pick it up? Or where you are cursing and flustered looking for that spacer, ripping a everything off the shelf and out of the draws just to find it in your pocket? And let's not forget cleaning your greasy hands then immediately needing to get grease on them again!

That step down at 4:10 looks sick! Excellent send.

@johnny i think we deserve the time your terror rock is featured please?

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland

teK--

Eats Squid
Hi all, It's been quite a while since I've posted but I've been lurking about the place. Run into a few of you at Cannonball which was cool. Anyway here is a link to my Dreadnought build. I had to wait for 6 months for the forks to become available so I had plenty of time to decide on how I wanted to spec and build it and decided to film it all as well. Hope you like it.

Cheers Scott.

Dreadnought Dream Build
Awesome build, riding, and filming

teK--

Eats Squid
I call fake news!!! Where was the part where you drop the to on the floor and hit your head bending down to pick it up? Or where you are cursing and flustered looking for that spacer, ripping a everything off the shelf and out of the draws just to find it in your pocket? And let's not forget cleaning your greasy hands then immediately needing to get grease on them again!

Yeah I wanna see a continuous take. None of this editing out all the tool and small parts dropping and cursing.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep loads of that. If you look closely in the build part you may notice there are no pads in the rear caliper!!!! There was much swearing when I realised that.

Thank you sir.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
I'd welcome a build video where we get to witness the fucking about keeping the steerer tube in place while installing the headset, and swearing and bloodied hands mounting tubeless tyres for the last few centimetres of bead.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
I'd welcome a build video where we get to witness the fucking about keeping the steerer tube in place while installing the headset, and swearing and bloodied hands mounting tubeless tyres for the last few centimetres of bead.
You're doing it wrong...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Why do you have the steerer tube in the way of your headset installation?