QLD FINALLY SOLD ! Yeww! why has there been 20 views on this since i wrote sold?

gravelmans

Likes Bikes
I cannot believe you haven't sold this bike yet, it is awesome, immaculate, and a bargain at that price.

What is wrong with people, everyone wants a downhill bike or a pure featherweight XC machine but nothing in between.
Soon Aussies will catch on that there are many capable bikes out there like this that are super fun to ride, but don't weigh a ton.
The yanks are mostly all riding medium travel or shorter chain stay machines that are so light and flickable, yet we keep having to ride tanks here coz it hasn't caught on here yet.

Such a nice bike.

Steve the dog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I cannot believe you haven't sold this bike yet, it is awesome, immaculate, and a bargain at that price.

What is wrong with people, everyone wants a downhill bike or a pure featherweight XC machine but nothing in between.
Soon Aussies will catch on that there are many capable bikes out there like this that are super fun to ride, but don't weigh a ton.
The yanks are mostly all riding medium travel or shorter chain stay machines that are so light and flickable, yet we keep having to ride tanks here coz it hasn't caught on here yet.

Such a nice bike.
thanks heaps mate :)

yeah ive had a few yanks ask me about the bike actually haha, but i said I'm not too keen to post too the states,
exactly as you said its so capable and so nice to pedal too, I've had my fair share of top end DH bikes and for QLD as far as im aware a full dh bike is rather useless

thanks again for the bump pal