Fibre Optic - Batteries not included

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Keep an eye on the bottom pivot bolt.
Torqued & locktited to spec, mine creaks every 6months.
Easy fix
Seems to be a standard thing to do on most bikes. I had to do the same on my Canyon, the damn thing was backing out after a few weeks!

RastaRuss

Likes Dirt
Both my YT Jeffsy & Optic shared the problem.
I get longer between services with Belray Water Proof Grease.
Trick is to grease the bolt & the pivot, wrap the thread in a lap or 2 of thread tape & install.
Remove the thread tape, the thread should clean of grease, locktite with 242.

Last edited:

Scotty675

Cable thief
Absolutely loving this bike at the moment. Few changes have been made but can now ride and enjoy.
Have thrown a set of reserve wheels on to try. After having a couple of sets of sram roam 60s years ago I said I’d never go carbon again. I found the roam 60s way too stiff and didn’t enjoy them. These wheels are amazing, first time trying hydra hubs and love them, engagement is up there and not to load (love a silent hub), wheels are stiff but still have enough flexibility not to ruin the ride. No bone jarring ride like the 60s. Anyone considering these jump of Johnny sprockets and grab a bargain wheelset. Other main change is new brakes and rotors. Brakeing first brakeset on brake stuff rotors. Having another set of braking incas2 I couldn’t help grabbing these to compare. They have definitely added a few features to up the incas2. Heaps more adjustment to get lever to your liking. Added bleed nipple to calliper. These are by far the most powerful 2 pots I’ve tried. Cura2 are the standard for me but these are next level at a price though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk