Felt Sector 24 vs DK General Lee 24

Curious about which bike would be the better option for general urban riding, short commutes and maybe some piss fartin' around at the skate park? Seen the general lee at more stores, generally no more expensive that $450. The sector is about $100 more expensive but does look a little more trick..

Pixsoul

Regulating n00bs
flykick '68 said:
Curious about which bike would be the better option for general urban riding, short commutes and maybe some piss fartin' around at the skate park? Seen the general lee at more stores, generally no more expensive that $450. The sector is about $100 more expensive but does look a little more trick..
Hey,

My mate is selling a Felt Sector XL at the moment, extremely good condition. Come into BikeNow in south melbourne for a look at it, or call 9696 8588 and ask for Jared, its his bike.

Cheers,

Ken

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
DK is a cromo dirt/urban bike, felt is an alloy bmx raceing bike.. i would go for the DK, just because i dont trust alloy race bikes, they generally are rather weak... but i dont really know.

danielmcb

Banned
I ride a General Lee. Its great! It is easy to jump and is good for urban riding. The frame is 100% Chromoly so it is really strong. You should consider the general lee.

MTB_91

Likes Dirt
Hmmmmm......well I haven't seen the Felt but I bought a 24" DK Fury secondhand and have had no problems with it as yet (I know it's not the General Lee, but it's still DK). Their wicked bikes, pretty light, easy to jump blah blah blah blah..... The 06" General Lee is pretty schmick though...love the colour....pimpin' parts...What more could you want????

Last edited: