Farkin Massive Event!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo

Likes Dirt
i am curious...

i want to know how many users farkin can get online at once!
our last record was almost 9 months ago and i think it is time we set a new date!

who else thinks we should set a date?

deaks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
people have tried to organise it before, but it has been stopped because it would screw the server i think

TheLunchbox

Likes Dirt
Out of curiousity is the farkin server hosted locally or a media hosting centre???

I think we should have a farkin ride, see how many farkers can go to one place at one time in the order of states of course!!!

Mojo

Likes Dirt
people have tried to organise it before, but it has been stopped because it would screw the server i think
in this case i start to crawl into my flame suit and assume the fetal position. be kind!

heath_92

Banned
It will happen sooner or later, one very cold/wet (un-ride-able) day we will elapse the 825 maybe even crack the 1K, might even be this winter.

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think it could be an option aye brent. :rolleyes:
If there is a date or a set time when it will take place to beat it ?
Then ile paticipate :)...

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Deaks, it won't screw the servers. I am gunna guess here and say Farkin servers are on some pretty serious kit. Therefore 1000 users could log on with out much of a noticable difference. As long as they have decent bandwidth, my guess is the site could handle 5,000 users. (licensing issues aside)

Viv92

Eats Squid
I think we should have a farkin ride, see how many farkers can go to one place at one time in the order of states of course!!!
That would kick arse.

I think most people who visit farkin log on almost daily at a pretty similar time anyway, so I don't think the most members online would get broken by much.

nickhagee

Likes Dirt
It will happen sooner or later, one very cold/wet (un-ride-able) day we will elapse the 825 maybe even crack the 1K, might even be this winter.
although someone in wa might have a sunny day, someone in qld could have a crap day. i think the only time everyone had a crap day is a very very long time ago in the 40 day and 40 night flood as documented in the bible:D

sam_westy

Likes Dirt
farkin ride day hmm that might be a bit hard seeming farkin is oz wide maybe a farkin ride day for certain areas eg sutherland shire and illawara something like that would be cool.

TheLunchbox

Likes Dirt
farkin ride day hmm that might be a bit hard seeming farkin is oz wide maybe a farkin ride day for certain areas eg sutherland shire and illawara something like that would be cool.
Imagine if every farker from all sydney area,s (north,south,east and west)
meeting in a centralised area say like monster X in homebush. I reckon 100 people would turn up.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
Imagine if every farker from all sydney area,s (north,south,east and west)
meeting in a centralised area say like monster X in homebush. I reckon 100 people would turn up.

... theres rides organised every week and harly any one turns up, read the watering hole pages of organised rides.

kyleman

Likes Dirt
we could have one in melbourne everyday!
lol
but yer dont organize it
1.probably wont work unless you get like 1000 replies to the thread
2.its cooler when that sorta shit just goes down
3.been tried before?
haha

Status
Not open for further replies.