Fantasy Enduro - EWS Fantasy Game is back

Last year I launched Fantasy Enduro www.fantasyenduro.com a mountain bike fantasy game following the Enduro World Series, and it's back for season 2018

It's free to play and there are two Fantasy Games to play:

FANTASY ENDURO TEAM
Where you pick 8 riders each round and compete against other plIt'srs. It's more than just a tipping game as you're rewarded for selecting riders who climb the ranks as the season progresses.

FANTASY ENDURO HERO
Pick 1 male and 1 female rider each round as your Fantasy Enduro Heroes, but the trick is you can only pick each rider once per season. When you pick the top pros versus when you pick outsiders on their home turf will be the key to winning at this game.

Fantasy Enduro www.FantasyEnduro.com

Tell your friends!!

ianganderton

Likes Dirt
3 of us played this last year and are ramping up for this season again with a couple of newbies entering the fray.

It was fun. Gave an added connection to the race weekends. I have the first draft of my team (Chicken Dinner) saved for this weekend. We are all playing our cards close to our chest at the moment.

Definitely recommend getting on this, it’s fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ianganderton

Likes Dirt
So how is everyone doing?

There are 3 of us again having a mini competition

My team name is Chicken Dinner, Natalies is Enduro AF and Mark is FIGJAM

Mark won the first round but I came back strong on the second and I’m now in 27th overall

This was my team for the second round

I’ve got 2 Braaped riders now. It will be interesting as we come in towards the French rounds what difference this makes.

I watched the 20 minute coverage of round 2 and saw that Cecile is not planning to do all the rounds. That would throw a cat amongst the pigeons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Keep on thinking that. You are obviously bringing him good luck.

Honestly, is Graves riding like a meathead or something? Who smashes their knee on their shifter & snaps it off? Is his bike too short for him?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Keep on thinking that. You are obviously bringing him good luck.

Honestly, is Graves riding like a meathead or something? Who smashes their knee on their shifter & snaps it off? Is his bike too short for him?
I've always thought the same thing myself................maybe it's time to look at gripshift?

My team is called Coffs Downhill, things are going swell sitting in 31st, surely 31st gets a prize?