Face Plant

bulllet

Banned
ouuucccchhhhh, that would hurt.

Is it just the face? If so for a serious nose case you came up reasonably good! nice work! hope you heal quick man!

Last edited:

Goobs

Likes Dirt
Big Drop Killa said:
thats gotta hurt man
Im guessing its going to hurt a hell of a lot more tomoz....Tis only a few hours old, and semi nummed via panadol and Cooper's at the moment.

Goobs

Likes Dirt
bulllet said:
ouuucccchhhhh, that would hurt.

Is it just the face? If so for a serious nose case you came up reasonably good! nice work! hope you heal quick man!

"apparently Dave has had 7 concusssions on the small line alone" - quoted from olly:p
I managed to scrape my knees, jar my neck, and yeah their is some concussion as well. Im pretty sure I was out of it for a few seconds there too. Bike is fine though, helmet needs replacing..

Renegade

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I agree, happend to me before, replace it with a fullface for sure, you wont regret it.
Hope for a speedy recovery for you dude, cheers

Benji_bungman

Likes Dirt
oh dam thats not good!!! one of my mates did the same thing on new years and got really badly concused and had to get all his lips stitched up its not a fun thing to have happen to you. i agree with the other boys bye a fullface, it'll save you time and time again.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
That's gotta suck mate. Just think though, the chicks will be lining up to pick the scabs off your face......

Do you think you might wear a FF jumping now? I only wore one once, this actually happened to be the day I fully head slammed. Cracked the inside of my new lid extensively. If I was wearing my normal skate lid, I'd STILL be dazed and confused I reckon!

ZetZmann

Cannon Fodder
You sould get a FF helmet man, they protect you from smashing your face in and they look pretty cool. You can just use a Motorbike helmet but they tend to be a bit on the heavier side than the ones just for MTB DJing
Hope you heal quick

Goobs

Likes Dirt
ZetZmann said:
You sould get a FF helmet man, they protect you from smashing your face in and they look pretty cool. You can just use a Motorbike helmet but they tend to be a bit on the heavier side than the ones just for MTB DJing
Hope you heal quick
Dont you people read.

I have a full face helmet. I wear it when I am downhilling. Gets to hot dirt jumping in full face. I might actually get a proper DJ lid, only had an XC lid (which is now cracked and needs replacing) on at the time.

The future plan is just to keep my nogggin from being a landing pad.

The scabs have all healed nicely. Tea tree oil has done them wonders. Maybe have a little scar from nearly splitting open my eye brow.