VIC Evil Undead ***SOLD***

a-line

Likes Dirt
Item: 2013 Evil Undead with Kashima Fox rc4 with 400lbs Obtanium Ti spring - with thrust bearing. Size medium. Black. Comes with headset, rear axle, replaceable iscg05 mount, seatclamp, Thomson masterpiece seatpost. On top of all that, it also comes with some brand new never used spare parts for the frame. This includes a full bearing kit, full linkage rebuild kit - flip chips/h-links/linkage plates - all built up with new bearings installed. Also includes all the bolts for the flip chips & shock bolts plus spare frame fork bumpers. Lastly a spare derailleur hanger.
Item Condition: Excellent condition. Used but never abused. Those who know me know I ride like a grandma. Few little marks here and there. Frame has always been protected from cable rub. There is a minor paint issue on the swingarm, Evil know about this & the bike has been ridden for a year without problems - the paint is thin in that area & due to slight flex/movement, it's created a "paint crack". A new revised swingarm is in testing atm & when available all owners with this issue will have it replaced.
Reason for selling: Tempted by something else - I'm only human!
Price and price conditions: I'm looking for $2350, which when taking into account with what it comes with, is a bargain. Happy to post if buyer organises freight otherwise pickup. Not interested in any trades, just a straight up sale.
Extra Info: Not only looks like one of the best frames on the market, but it's one of the best bikes I've ever ridden. The spare parts were never required, I only got them as I like to have parts in the tool box - there's well over $600 of extras included. Frame uses a 150mm x 12mm hub spacing & 83mm bottom bracket width.
Pictures: These for now. Will update photos in the next few days once the bike has been stripped.

Attachments

Last edited:

a-line

Likes Dirt
Bump. New frame is here, so this is just sitting in a box feeling lonely. I'll pull the frame apart, clean, regrease & take new photos in the next few days. In the meantime, I'm more than happy to entertain offers.

a-line

Likes Dirt
As promised, here's new photos. The frame was pulled apart today, everything was inspected, cleaned, greased & put back together. If you want more photos, pm me your email address, as they're too big for here. I'll drop the price to $2,000 ono/neg. If you're in Vic, I can build & setup your bike for free. Any questions feel free to ask. Cheers

Attachments

Last edited:

a-line

Likes Dirt
Weekend bumps.... I'll consider any reasonable offers or may swap for a high spec dj bike +/- cash