Evil Imperial

a13x

Squid
Stooge said:
Are thoughs forks in 110mm or 130mm travel?

And whats with the way you have mounted your rear derailiur shifter, its really close in on your bars, is this like this for barspins or what? Just interested.
The fork is 130mm in those photos. It's lowered to 110mm now (4") since 5" really sucks a big fat one for street/park/dj/mtnx. Other than that I like the fork so far. It's beefed up from the 2002's which were pretty crap. I could have gotten a QR20 model but the differences are negligable.

The shifter is mounted like that b/c the bars are cut real narrow (23"). Because of that the shifter is on the bend if I put it in a 'normal' spot and it bumps into the grip when I try to shift. When you are DJ/Park/Street precise shifting isn't a big deal and when I race MTNX I put on a pair of 26" bars and therefore can put the shifter in the 'right' spot.

The E.13 prototype headlock is for barspins. I can mount the front brake cable thru that. Even thou it isn't currently in those pics.

Dicky said:
where you get the square skull n bones sticker above the BB shell? i want one!
well actually about 10 of em :D
That's a "Dr. Cube" sticker from Kaiju Big Battle. You can check em out here. http://www.kaiju.com/ Maybe they'll send you one.

Someone wanna see this bike in action?

R.I.P. Milford Trails :(

2003 Mt Snow National MTNX

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THAT IS A HOT BIKE!!!!!!!!!
how much did that sexy biATCH set you back?

S.

ex offender
peachy said:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THAT IS A HOT BIKE!!!!!!!!!
how much did that sexy biATCH set you back?
He's one of the Evil dudes... he built their webpage and stuff, it wouldn't have cost him anywhere near retail I imagine.

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
very very purty

the chain guide looks a little different with the black bashguard

enjoy that beast man

dillon

Likes Dirt
I'll say it then, good pics man !
You've got the skills to match the bills :)

No issues with the durability of the 03 DJ3's ?
They must be tough being released with a name like that. The 02's weren't too impressive.

Tankass

Likes Dirt
My friends rig which looks just like the evil..

this looks just like a imperial,belongs to a friend in singapore and the price he paid for it is like...insanely ex!features same double top tube.made of easton and frame is custom throughout for his weight and height.

Tankass

Likes Dirt
My friends rig which looks just like the evil..

this looks just like a imperial,belongs to a friend in singapore and the price he paid for it is like...insanely ex!features same double top tube.made of easton and frame is custom throughout for his weight and height.