Epic trick step up of death

Nettheim

Likes Dirt
Went up to herpes today with Lewis and tom. Mostly rode the last jump adeptly named by Lewis the "epic trick step up of death"
Quite a unphotogenic spot as it is hacked straight through a rather large olive bush.

This is abit of a joke

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Its a trick jump? Where's the tricks!? =O Terrible taybz's also.. FAIL

Wanted to see backiesssss

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
jump looks good, patto beat me to saying the taybz look bad.

whips alright tho!

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Its a trick jump? Where's the tricks!? =O Terrible taybz's also.. FAIL

Wanted to see backiesssss
not everyone is a god of the trick world patto.
although the table does look rancid, it looks like a fun jump. keep jumping and progressing!

Nettheim

Likes Dirt
We actually discussed about who would comment about the Tables style. We correctly guessed Patto first :p

Heres a picture of lewis falling off

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Haha, for the others, Lewis knows he can do better than that, and i know he can, hence that table being sooo bad, and especially for Lewis!!

Also, when i saw 'trick jump', and with Tom Hall riding, I expected to see photos of some stunts in which he claims to have landed, but nothingggggggg....!! Devo

Haha, Benny, it is the same Tom ;) haha

Drew.

Eats Squid
ahhhhhh the arrogence
arrogance.
fuck being humble anyway.

not everyone is a god of the trick world patto.
although the table does look rancid, it looks like a fun jump. keep jumping and progressing!
I never heard an inclination of this thread being a penis-measuring contest? Patto simply pointed out, that the taybo nearly looks as bad as yours and that there where no tricks, given that the thread name is 'trick step up of death', of course we come to see blood. but anyway; sweet jump.

and lol at 3 bail to bike in the tree.

Banned.Regularly

Likes Dirt
haha cheers patto!

lol relax everyone, we were doing tricks such as no foot cans, tuck no handers, tbogs, 360s and so on. We were also trying lots of new tricks such as flat spins and 3 tables and so forth. Nelly is just gay and always posts up the worsts pictures because he finds it ammusing lol.

The jump is also pretty scary to trick because its about a 5 foot step up meaning you lose about half of your air time as you only go up and don't come down. We need to do heaps of modifications before we can do legit tricks on it but whatever its all just for fun right?.

In conclusion, FUCK YOU NELLY FOR POSTING ALL THE HORRIBLE PICTURES lol jk ily.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
3 bail looks funny!

also wouldnt a step up be way easyer to trick because if you stuff it up you dont fall as far?

Banned.Regularly

Likes Dirt
this is true, but the jump has about a 3 to 4 meter gap with a step up between 1 and 2 meters. This jump also has a relatively small landing at the moment making it feel kind of whack. Anyways im not trying to make excuses lol just saying.