Entry in 4 man mont team

Shtone

Squid
Hi guys,
I've got an entry in a 4 man mont team available. I've managed to get a chest infection and want to get someone to fill in for me, there are 3 other guys ready and rearing. Pm if interested.
Thanks,
Cheyne

ChopSticks

Banned
wow.... that sucks !!

is this entry for free? or is this a sale? will have a mate thats keen

good luck finding a 4th man on such short notice !!! and speedy recovery

Shtone

Squid
Ideally I'd like to get money for it, $180 does get noticed (got married less than a month ago) but at the same time I don't want to leave my mates in the team high and dry. So open to offers.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Mate, I'm no greyhound and also recently married - thus wouldn't be the most valuable team member and certainly cannot front a full $180 (or even half that). However, I live in Canberra, have a good bike and am able to hold my own.

If you don't get any serious takers I'll stick my hand up to slot in so your whole team doesn't miss out. I was intending to come down to the race to say hi to all the RBers entering, so I'll be there anyway.

Use me as your last resort.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
No worries. Just realised that I'm down a helmet lamp as well. Will have to madly try to source one if I'm needed.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Looks like the decision has been made for all of us, mate.

https://www.facebook.com/SelfPropelledEnterprises
MONT 24 CANCELLED.
It is with great regret we advise that the Mont 24 Hour Race has been cancelled. The heavy rains hitting the Bungendore region since this 6am morning have made it impossible to use the campground paddocks. In the interests of the venue, land managers and the safety of participants this is the right decision. We will be in touch with all participants within the next 72 hours via newsletter.

Best of luck with your recovery, next time the Mont is on I'll be sure to look you up and come say g'day.

Shtone

Squid
Thanks mate, here's hoping they reschedule and I can make it next time. Would be good to catchup next time if you're around. Take it easy.