eastern slash 7

toddcuth

Likes Bikes
just wanting any feed back or info from anyone on the eastern slash 7,
if anyone has riden one or looked into one or know price range.
anything. THANKS!

mtb_champ

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I second that but wait, look in post your ride and type eastern slash in and someone has one, i PM'd him but he hasn't replied....

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There is a whole page in AMB with the new eastern slashes. the 5inches and i think 7.

Theres also pictures and specs.
Look through one in the newsagent or i could scan it for you.

mtb_champ

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks, yeah i love them in the AMB mag, bought it the other day.... i just wanted to know the price for the coil ones and maybe how they ride and stuff.

Slacky

Likes Dirt
Thanks, yeah i love them in the AMB mag, bought it the other day.... i just wanted to know the price for the coil ones and maybe how they ride and stuff.
ive been looking into buying one for a while but its been an on and off thing ive gone and had a look at them but if u want to know alot about them speak to someone from dirt works and there is a member on this website who will help you even though im not sure dirt works are importing the 08s but o well give it a try all i can say is the look of them will drag you in

DC Dan

Likes Bikes
These are the prices i found in AMB magazine.
-Slash 5 Coil: $2599
-Slash 5 Air: $2799
-Slash 7 Coil: $2999
-Slash 7 Air: $3499

Enjoy :)

McPete

Likes Dirt
Those prices are listed from the Dirtworks catalogue in the latest(?) AMB.

I really like them, and I'm considering getting one for an all-mountainy-DHy-freeridery thing. Another one to think about in that class is a Giant Reign... I'd also say Norco Six, but they're overpriced to buggery.