Easiest tricks to learn

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
Hey burners,
Just wondering what tricks are easy to learn on a 18kg freeride bike.
The jumps arent to big so air time is minimal.
Thanks in advance.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
One handers! Learn to touch your head and you'll progress to bigger one handed tricks from there!
You can also work on whips, turn downs, bar humps...................

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
I will give them a go this week.
With whips, do you have to land straight?

Im pretty good at just riding with no hands.
reckon its possible to do a no hander lander?

chris95

Likes Dirt
I will give them a go this week.
With whips, do you have to land straight?

Im pretty good at just riding with no hands.
reckon its possible to do a no hander lander?
With whips at first its very hard to bring them back in so your back rim gets a beating, but as you progress at them you will start bringing them in and landing pretty close to straight.

One thing that found that helps with whips and to a t-up with the bar and the back should naturally flick out, then before landing turn your bars straight again and the back wheel should start to come back. So whips are just about practing, and some jumps are better than others for it.

And i am no expert as i still cant get them back in straght:p but hope that helped.

And about no hander landers not sure if possible on a bike but I have seen moto riders do them with ease. So you wanna go and give it a try and tell us if its possible:p

cheers Chris

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
With whips at first its very hard to bring them back in so your back rim gets a beating, but as you progress at them you will start bringing them in and landing pretty close to straight.

One thing that found that helps with whips and to a t-up with the bar and the back should naturally flick out, then before landing turn your bars straight again and the back wheel should start to come back. So whips are just about practing, and some jumps are better than others for it.

And i am no expert as i still cant get them back in straght:p but hope that helped.

And about no hander landers not sure if possible on a bike but I have seen moto riders do them with ease. So you wanna go and give it a try and tell us if its possible:p

cheers Chris
Yeah mate, makes sense with the whips.
I can t-bone at the moment so i will try whips soon.
I can also pull up on the bike mid-air so i might try flat it.

yeah that was a stupid idea. dont know what i was thinking :p

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
some dude was doing no handers on one of the old kranked vids, on a yeti lawill bike, so years ago...

Riding Hoares

Likes Dirt
try all tricks first on jumps with no landing first and get the feel of them. if someone hasnt already mentioned these try X-ups. Learn tricks on small jumps first then go to the big things.

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
try all tricks first on jumps with no landing first and get the feel of them. if someone hasnt already mentioned these try X-ups. Learn tricks on small jumps first then go to the big things.
yeah your exactly right, but i think it would be safer/easier to head too your local skatepark and try some tricks of a quarter or something:)

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
Im not jumping big stuff as it is.
We have a step up though which, if you do it right, gives you a bit of air time.
Alot have already learnt new stuff.

Ducky Punk

Banned
Build a big airtime step up with a soft landing and go nuts

no hander no footer t-bogs crankflips ET's nothings cans no foot can 3's