Early Summer Reel 2009

Kane.

Likes Dirt
I'm Diggin it :)

I want my 7D so bad after watching it, also loving the colours I like how they are different to others...

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Hey,

Just comes up with the quicktime player symbol for me... What dod I do? Is it loading?

EDIT: Got it, Anyone else feel completley inspired to make a video after seeing that. It was amazing!

Cheers

Last edited:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Anyone else feel completley inspired to make a video after seeing that.
Nope....Cause I know I couldn't make anything as good as that, even with a 5DMkII. It's shooters like Oliver, Kane and Dale that inspire me to look at the tracks from a different angle.

Oliver, farkin awesome as usual champ! When I see a new post of yours in the Vids section, I'm all over it like a rash! You never disappoint!:D

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
Haha, glad everyone is enjoying it.

I love being able to make videos and put them up as shorts, but I've been craving a full length film for a long time now. Ever since RED was announced, I decided I would be putting it off until the camera was released. But no doubt, plans are still to push ahead with Vermillion when the time is right. It'll probably take a few years to make, but hopefully after that I will be able to bring out something longer than 44 seconds:eek:

Daneel

Likes Dirt
mad olly :) loving the whole thing. was trying to pick one thing i liked more than anything else, but it's all fantastic :)