Dumb ass thieves, help me out. found my bike!!!

floody

Wheel size expert
Thats crap... who the f@ck do the police work for?
Keep on them and let them know politely but VERY firmly that you want some action.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
floody said:
Thats crap... who the f@ck do the police work for?
As much as we all love bikes, cops do have more important issues to attend to...

like eating donuts...

That sucks Dumb 01, I think someone should change your nickname thing from "Choad of the week" to "poor fuckin bastard.."
Feel sorry for ya man.

DOM

Eats Squid
OK yeah that sucks .... When you need something done straight away ... i think it comes down to man power ... not the police's fault in your situation but the Government in General.

I work in an IT Support department .. someone will come to the door ... hey man my computer is doing this shit .. i need it fixed STAT! .. do you drop everything ?? and attend to this guy ? what about the job before he came in which had to be fixed stat .. and the job before that ?? soon enough you get back logged and have to say no to people ... or youll have to wait till this one is fixed .. like in your case you have to wait till Monday.

Basically the Police are the same .. finding a bike isnt as important as chasing a leed to a murder or finding a car theif or tracing a leed on a missing person everything has to have a queue .. if you walked into the cop shop and you said dude my bike is stolen you need to track down this guy and the cop goes yeah no worries bruss lets go get him now .. shit wouldnt work and youd find yourself begging for your life if you were held up at gunpoint .. sorry no available police are around they are attending to bike theifts.

Basically the government needs to employ more police my house mate is trying to get in and they only excpet like 2000 out of 8000 applying every year .... the government is tight and they dont want 10000000000 cops sitting around so in your case you get stuffed around.

So before we all start acting like Enimen or 2pac and consider busting a cap in some pig who shot your daddy ... think about it a little bit.....

word
foo.

grovesy

Likes Dirt
Mate I don't know about elsewhere in Aus,but the W.A. police have a less than admirable reputation when it comes to actually doing their job.
My wife walked in on a couple of low lifes trashing our modest house,one of the fuckers even tried to grab her(while she was holding our 3yo son).
Luckily she had the common sense to slam the door in the cunts face.
To cut a long story short the police were'nt even interested.I'd even tracked these shits down to their home address,and supplied it to the investigating(?) officer.....

I confronted the trash on their doorstep,and did'nt leave until they admitted/apologised and humiliated themselves infront of the whole fucking street.

Don't let people fuck you over,or you'll forever be a victim.

dumb 01

Likes Dirt
i understand the police are buisy but just saying we are busy spending all our time looking for murderers and rapists is a fucking cop out.

you cant just police one type of crime, putting all your resources into a couple of cases and never worry about the others cases/crimes eg never worrying about burglaries.
if you dont police burgulary then everyone will just steal everything.

If there is good information about a crime no matter what it is and it can be solved quickly then, solving it quickly will increase the productivity/effectiveness of policing.

plus my problem at the moment is not the detectives prioritising, its in all the admin shamble. a detective cant work on a case/report if they dont know it exists.

The dude on the phone told me not to do shit till monday, because as far as i could gather it was going to take that long just to get transferred to the local police station, then be put through their admin and eventually get handed to a detective.

So i went to the local police station, first off i was given the whole priority speach, but then the policeman looked up my case, viewed the info id collected, actually listened and put it in their system to go to the next person in the chain. He also told me the name and number of this next dude in the path, who designates the cases directly to the detectives, so i could talk to him (he wasnt there to talk to in person). By getting the policeman at the local station to just type a few buttons id already sped up the process.

i dont think im expecting them find a stolen bike with nothing to go on instead of catch a murderer. as a voter/tax payer i just want the cops to do "something" to help me rather than hinder me.

the longer its left the harder it will be for the police to deal with it,when they deal with it, if they deal with it.

Jaskel

Likes Dirt
Fark dude, like i said if you need somthing done u need to do it yourself, just get some mates together and go to where they work and confront them...geez wat r they gunna do call the cops?? not likely. Maybee they have the bike in the van?? I would have been there and flogged the fuck out of the low lifes ... either that or do like a covert operation and just sit back and follow them home, even if you did that for a day or 2 im sure you will see your bike, then ponce and belt the shit out of em.

I know what you mean about them needing more cops out there, I applied to the the NSW cops and had to wait over 18 months to go to the academy but after all the waiting i had to pull the pin due to my wedding etc and they wonder why there is a shortage of police.

Good luck m8, like i said organise a team of hardcore thugs and follow them home...

Dane

Likes Dirt
Jaskel said:
Fark dude, like i said if you need somthing done u need to do it yourself, just get some mates together and go to where they work and confront them...geez wat r they gunna do call the cops??
dosen't sound like the best idea to me :? , they might beat the shit out of you, chop you up, and put you into some garbage bags inside the van. although if you are big enough to take care of yourself, maybe you could try a less aggressive aproach, by telling them you know they have your bike and if they give it to you no probs you won't involve the police.

dumb 01

Likes Dirt
its not that easy. Ive been to where he "works" (volunteer) and if i saw the van or him or new where he was to follow him home i would but i dont unfortunately.
if i inquire about the dude at his "workplace", someone's likely to tell the dude and im rooted.

i talked to my long lost auntie yesterday, whos son is a cop (pursuit motorcycle rider= cool) and hes going to look into it soon hopefully.
but really i cant be fucked anymore, life is shit at the moment.

Jaskel

Likes Dirt
Dont give up dude...get them for sure...even if it takes a few days of casing them out..it will be worth it...just get a few big mates together and confront them...tell them they can give u your bike back or they can have broken legs and then the cops.....im pretty sure they will rather not have broken legs...hey its worked for me in the past....probobly junkies anyway.

Rik

logged out
All this talk of violence and assault isn't good, Farkin in no way endorses it, and if it gets out of hand, I'll be deleting posts. Just gotta cover our arses...

dumb 01

Likes Dirt
I have my bike back!!!!

the dude who i found the previous info on is actually the unlucky buyer of my bike (and his dad), who has been a champion, but is sadly out $500 at the moment.

i have many thanks to give to Donovan, Kai and the bike shop dude who i will now track down and more.

i will post more later when i'm less tired

nicklouse

Likes Dirt
good news. keep on detectiving and you might get the theif and help the unlucky people get some cash back!

sounds like your better than the cops.

Jaskel

Likes Dirt
Hoorahhhh...well done m8...now whats the first thing u r going to buy...a big farker of a chain and padlock...just do what i do and have one of those anchor point in the cement and have the lock to that...

Glad to see u got it back

parallax

Likes Dirt
woah mate, great news.

I hope you gave the kid who had bought the stolen bike the money which was going to be the reward.

He could've been a potential Farkiner!

dumb 01

Likes Dirt
he is a farkin member, and its through farkin members i found the bike

we have info on who took it n the cops/court will hopefully get his money back (how soons another matter)i will work something out with him.