Dumb ass thieves, help me out. found my bike!!!

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
Dom got it on the head. In a shift a cop will have to; arrest a shoplifter, a drink driver, a mobile-using-whilst-driving ballbag, chase a bag-snatcher, question informants, recover a deceased and catch up on the paperwork from similar activities from the shift before (station dependant of course). With so much on their plate the loss of your bike is low priority but to you it's the loss of a limb. I've lost 25 grands worth of bikes over the last 7 years so my advice is specified insurance. I feel your pain man.

turtle muncha

Likes Dirt
well done
i just read the story from start 2 finish just then and im very impressed with ure work and its so good 2 see so many ppl out there willing 2 help where they can and even ppl who cant help fizicaly are helpping with words of encouragement
great 2 c and great 2 hear you got it bak mate well done

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
specialized_dude said:
well done
i just read the story from start 2 finish just then and im very impressed with ure work and its so good 2 see so many ppl out there willing 2 help where they can and even ppl who cant help fizicaly are helpping with words of encouragement
great 2 c and great 2 hear you got it bak mate well done
SHIT MAN...spelling Cow is there for a reason, its doesn't take long to use it...for fucks sake, you should be reprimanded for such laziness.

sorry Matt for adding this to your thread, but seriously :roll: