Dropper Post offset

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Pretty easy to grab? Sorry this maybe a dumb question but when you want to drop the seat do you need to sit on it to force it down (like an adjustable bar stool)?
yep .. sometimes you have to unweighten before weightening to drop ... which takes a bit of technique particularly with a lever over a remote.
Note, with the dropzone and E-Ten if you got lever version , you can't converted to remote without also converting the saddle clamp heads.

Doable but more expense including labour as you need some specific tools to avoid damage.

Supernatural converts easily as a comparison but is zero offset.

OTH Dave

Likes Bikes
Do you run the Dropzone with the underseat lever or remote? My wife has late model XTC advanced and I can't see any easy way of cabling it.
Chris I have the remote lever Dropzone model on the XTC and it works a treat.
Very easy to use. I have externally routed it using cable ties under the top tube and located the lever hard up against the clamp on grip. You can actually replace the clamp on grips with the lever clamp for some grip types.
There is also a guide that allows the cable to slide through it and controls its location against the seat post. Set correctly it stops the cable clashing with the rear tire when the post is down.
I would post some photos but my son stole it of the bike and put it on his Reign a few weeks ago. Set up on his Reign is pretty much the same so let me know if you want photos.