DRIFT DVD $36 to your door. Aussie DH action, ONLY 3 LEFT!

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop

Got my hand on half a dozen (6!) copies of Drift DVD. Pretty rad flick with all the aussies and lots of sweet locations and stuff. Theres 2 hrs of the stuff too!

The speal...

"Features some of the best DHrace footage from around the globe including 2001 World Cup and 2002 NZ rounds at Nelson and Cardrona not to mention the 2001-02 Australian series, and some of Australia's best riders riding some of Australia's best trails.....also a glimpse at what's been happening World Cup wise this season UK + USA. Soundtrack includes Body Jar(AUS), 28 Days(AUS), Muzzy Pep(AUS),The Kinison(US), Double Owe(US), Up the Anaesthetic(US), and Glendooz(Fra)."

The deal...

36 bucks gets a copy to your door (Australia only- Duh), I pay the post. DD only payment (you deposit $ into my bank - then I send it)

To keep track of who has paid etc. The following payments will be used.

First 6 to say yes get allocated a number. 1,2,3 etc. Then pays that many cents ontop of the the $36, thus number 1 (Kalem) pays $36.01. Then when I open up my netbank I see $36.01 and ding... send it out to Kalem. No huntin up who it came from :)

1> Kalem -- Deposits $36.01
2> Pana -- Deposits $36.02
3> Nathan -- Deposits $36.03
4> -- Deposits $36.04
5> -- Deposits $36.05
6> -- Deposits $36.06

This makes it way easy for me :). Not so much running around! Plus I get like 10 cents! yay

I will also verify your amount and address via PM.

DVD's will be sent out in a couple of lots. So you wont have to wait for number 6 to pay if your number 1 :)

PS> Jared's in it, yay!

j5ive

Got em for friends and family- birthdays etc.... Very handy
But I need some cash now so stuff em :)

j5ive

Payments recieved for the first 3 DVDs. Thanks guys. Pencil in a movie and pizza nite some time next week.

j5ive

Only 3 left guys. This is a bargin! 2 hrs of dvd dh action (that will inspire you and last forever) or a carton (that will give you a nasty hangover and make ur friends hate you)?

j5ive

yeop. heaps of stuff on it. 'Because we can' is like a whole nother vid which is on its. Heap of extra drift footage. (you nearly see a commy ute nearly get ploughed by a semi) etc etc....