downhill tracks in sydney

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
where there is bush and terrain, you will find tracks. Hook up with some of the locals, easily done by following the threads in 'The Watering Hole'. Out here in the Mountains, we have countless tracks, if you're willing to travel.

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
On the subject.. Can anyone point me in the direction of DH tracks in the Blue Mountains... ? I'll have to check out the BM DH thread

old4dy

Likes Dirt
hey maxiwolfe

check out CTMBCs web page it has a heap of trails posted up, most of which are in the LITHGOW valley, if your in the know with the locals it is highly possible for them to take you to few outthere secrit trails.

Also CTMBC has a short course DH this sunday Fathers day, it will be held in Lidsdale State forest racing starts about 12 costs are 5$ for racing plus 15$ for a day licence if you need it, for details and map go to CTMBCs web page.

Cheers

NickM91

Likes Dirt
Yeah Oxford falls is your best bet probably the most well known, there are others up the beaches a bit too, they're not mine so i'm not going to say the location PM.

Just wondering if there are any trails towards the manly side of the northen beaches?

Cheers

Nick