Downhill Runs Day

sherman

Likes Dirt
Alrighty guys,

We are getting DH runs days organised again with the first one being on the 16th of May 2010.

Please post up if you would like to attend this day by the 30th of April so we know what type of vehicle we will need. The cost will be approximately $20 -$25 for the day depending on numbers.

Jiel

Last edited:

joy boy

Likes Dirt
Gah, Nah we're doing stuff for cadets at the Emu Gulley event. I'll have to miss this one. Will be eager in future though, Have fun.

sherman

Likes Dirt
Theres only been a handful of people respond so I don't know if this day will go ahead. I'll talk to Zach and Ob tonight and we will decide if it will.

joy boy

Likes Dirt
Before you do mate, if you decide to open it to non club members, I can pass the word around at school. I'm sure you could get a few extra's in.

Harry14

Likes Dirt
yeah same here i could round up a few. but from what i gathered it is open to non-members?
correct me if im wrong.
Harry

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Before you do mate, if you decide to open it to non club members, I can pass the word around at school. I'm sure you could get a few extra's in.
yeah same here i could round up a few. but from what i gathered it is open to non-members?
correct me if im wrong.
Harry
If you want this to go ahead and continue in the future, get some names guys.

sherman

Likes Dirt
If we don't get some names, we will probably still do runs just with utes and people able to drive will have first priorty apart from Harry and Tom as they replied by the date that was set. So you two will have a seat at least.

zach15

Likes Dirt
We should open it up mate, just have to get a few day licenses going which isn't a hard thing to do.

sherman

Likes Dirt
We should open it up mate, just have to get a few day licenses going which isn't a hard thing to do.
Yer we should but unless we get some numbers theres no use hiring a minbus.
We'll set a new deadline of 10th of May.
So everyone get your names down to confirm a spot.
And also I should have made it clear in the first post, you don't have to be a club member to attend this day.

Last edited:

sherman

Likes Dirt
The runs day is postponed due to lack of interest. Another date will be set at the next meeting which will be held on the 18/5/10 at 7pm in the Dr Price room.

We will contact the people who put there names down this time, as we will probably now do private shuttles and we will try and have room for everyone put their name down.

Sorry for the inconvienence.