downhill, full run

lotec

Banned
why the hell is that crap site so freaking slow its depressing, 8.3 kb/sec on broadband

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Upload to the farkin video server, its faster. Thats what its there for! 7.21 kb/s on broadband.

mazzer

It's not sandbagging. I just enjoy winning a less
the download from farkin is heaps quiker about 50k on broadband nealy done :D

red_dog

Likes Dirt
Well I think the VID was awesome!!
Top work man!

Who gives a shit if it takes a bit to download - you can't please every one "dumb 1"

sonikdan

Likes Bikes
Well Done guys

Hey the mpeg was huge but well worth the wait!

Can't wait to see more footage....such as the 4X pilot you guys did! My wife is keen to see it too.....

Great to see you guys at the races and hope you come to more to help make the sport more promotable here in WA.....

DS :D

dumb 01

Likes Dirt
ive finished the actual vid but i dont know if its worth putting up again, tho it starts and finishes much better.

im not actually part of the team (2) of dudes who have been filming the 4x and now downhill, who are producing the tv style material. I was talking to one of those dudes a fair bit tho and altho everthings still coming together, it looks promising for next season being put together nicely for dvd/tv.

The pilot tape from the 4x event is at Hiway Cycles if you want to watch it. they even have a tv there to watch it on, so just cruise down.

thanks for thinking i was with those guys tho.