Does anyone have a Cotic Soul

aanon

Likes Dirt
Had a BFe for a few months now and a Soul before that.
The Soul was small and i needed a medium so chose the BFe as it was cheaper (budget budget)
Both blitzingly good frames, the soul had a bit more ''give'' and i probably prefered it slightly over the BFe but having said that i have not spent as much time on the BFe, but when getting a move on over evil ground The BFe really shines. Either way they both rule thats for sure.
Also i dealt direct with Cy and Paul and i gotta say the service was top notch, real good guys to deal with.
Hey Xavo.au post pics when yours is all sorted please.

Attachments

Nads001

Squid
Just got the Cotic Bikes news letter and they are doing a runout on the old Cotic Souls would be worth a look discounted price is £400 Pounds, normal price is £499

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You'd have to see if that applies to the Australian frames as well, I have a feeling those discounts are only available in the UK - but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

loc81

Likes Dirt
I'd say large too.

I've had one for about 7 months now. I'm 5'9 and bought a medium and run a 80mm stem for xc. Started off with a 50mm stem but was too cramped on climbs.
Mate how are you finding the medium frame?
I'm almost 5'10 and looking at the BFe's and really stumped on what size to aim for! Would love your thoughts.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mate how are you finding the medium frame?
I'm almost 5'10 and looking at the BFe's and really stumped on what size to aim for! Would love your thoughts.
I'm pretty sure I was reading somewhere that Aanon went with a medium and a 60mm stem at 175cm's (roughly 5'9" I think).

edit - yeah in the Cove Stiffee thread, so I'm not stalking haha

Its finally built. Medium, XX1, 120mm Fox Terralogic.

First (shakedown) ride yesterday and even with scavenged stem, seatpost etc. I'm loving it. Very chuck able and super tight, a complete hooligan of a bike.

IMG_2169.JPG

To Do... Cables need tidying, new (70mm) stem, new seat post, get it dirty.

Cheers
LD