Dobermann Pinscher
2005 Marzocchi Dj1's
Chris King No Threadset
Ea70 Monkey bars and 24seven suicide stem
DMR Chieftan Mk3's
Hadley SS Hub (rear) NS Roller (Front) on Mavic ex729's with alpine 3's
Shadow Conspiracy Halflink V2
Avid BB7

And yes i know some stuff needs to be changed ;)

Big Thanks to XXIV Boys (Ken and Llew), Dave (Nicolai) and Jon Lowe

Last edited:

MTBWANNABE

Banned
donthucktoflat said:
whip off the front brake or run the cable through the topcap and DAMN. that's a sexy beast!!
... He is running the front brake through the cap? - Front Brakes Rule.

Looks insane justin! and tell me what you need to upgrade!? Everything on that looks awsome!

we need to go for a ride again aye..

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
MTBWANNABE said:
... He is running the front brake through the cap? - Front Brakes Rule.

Looks insane justin! and tell me what you need to upgrade!? Everything on that looks awsome!

we need to go for a ride again aye..
hmm.. so he is:p i just assumed he wasnt as nobody knows that trick. lol. extremely nice ride though mate. love it

'Ross

Eats Squid
How do you run the front brake cable through the frame? Is it to do with the chris king headset? Something to do with the steerer tube? Or is it the frame? or even some other good reason? it looks mad.

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
no, no, no and yes. you just need a hollow starnut and you can do this on any frame with and headset and any forks.

MTBWANNABE

Banned
888ross said:
How do you run the front brake cable through the frame? Is it to do with the chris king headset? Something to do with the steerer tube? Or is it the frame? or even some other good reason? it looks mad.
Get a hollow star nut (fangled nut?) from your LBS. Basically.. a BMX starnut.

Then just thread your cable thru (It's freekin' easy with mechanical brakes.. but a bloody pain with hydro's.. as in you have to take off the line, and generally re-bleed it..)

It's really good.. keeps the front end really tidy!

Edit* Beaten to it :(

mitch_dmr

Likes Dirt
OMG ^ how do you know the geo of the frame by looking at it mate?

looks good justin, come riding some time. a section of bully track is bein re-done so might go there.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
mitch_dmr said:
OMG ^ how do you know the geo of the frame by looking at it mate?
umm, i looked it up on the dobermann site. plus the shape just looks good. not a fan of the dropouts or bracing though. kinda wierd.

tinto

Likes Dirt
The all-natural colour scheme is tidy :)

...and chain/seat stays tapering at the ends looks so nice.
Dainty, one might say... Yes, Dainty.

MTBWANNABE

Banned
callan_robison said:
That an awesome build.

How much are they, and where can I get one from?
It's from XXIV imports - Just type it in google and you'll find it :p I'm not sure if it's .com or .com.au

and again justin.. looks like pure art. (and dave's pics ;)) I'm still struggling to see what you could do to upgrade it?