DMR Rhythm

dazonic

Likes Dirt
This is my new dirtjumper i got the Thursday before last.
I chucked some old Z.5's on it and chopped the bars down, it's unstoppable!

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
already looks old cause it's dirty :) nice birke bro. Should hold up for years

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
that looks soooo much like mine !!

dmrs are rad man !!

how are you finding the beast....

i still havent taken my reflecters off....

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
How does it ride? I have an option of 1 of those or a Le Toy 4, and the last le Toy i rode was pretty heavy and stiff....

CHEWY

Eats Squid
yea, i used to have a set of them forks. they were pretty flexy when they were set at 130mm

dylma

Likes Dirt
put some adjustable psyloson em. that way u get the trvel when droppin, or not much give waying when jumping

LTR

CHEWY said:
yea, i used to have a set of them forks. they were pretty flexy when they were set at 130mm
hahaha... there my forx now, and they sit nicely on 80mm trust me !!

althought i do want to set mine to 100 or 110mm because im used to the fuking duallie.....

alex

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
flex is all good. its not like you ride this kinda bike in techy rocky single track. Dazza has been seen doing rather large drops on this bike too so I think it may come in handy ;)

oh the bike has a big fat moto chain and freewheel now.

dazonic

Likes Dirt
Nah, 130mm is for me. I might put my DJ3's on it yet, see how she goes. Oh i'll post up another photo soon, i put on an ACS rear sprocket and MOTO CHAIN!!!! on Saturday it's so sweet, makes the raddest noise. Single speed is so awesome it's such a change at first but once you're used to it, it's perfect! I chopped the bars down too, i farkin LOVE this bike!!

LTR

dazonic said:
Nah, 130mm is for me. I might put my DJ3's on it yet, see how she goes. Oh i'll post up another photo soon, i put on an ACS rear sprocket and MOTO CHAIN!!!! on Saturday it's so sweet, makes the raddest noise. Single speed is so awesome it's such a change at first but once you're used to it, it's perfect! I chopped the bars down too, i farkin LOVE this bike!!
so is it a new rear sprocket you need to make the hub louder?? i tought it was a freewheel or something needed.... how much are you expecting to pay for this??

thanks

p.s rhythms rule !! i love mine with passion !! :wink:

CHEWY

Eats Squid
the sproket doesnt make the noise, the freewheel does.. which i beleive is attached to the sproket

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
how is the freewheel attached to the spocket? ;)

the freewheel is attached to the hub, it makes the click noise. the sprocket is attached to the crank. the moto chain joins the two :p