Dj forks?

Jrok

Likes Dirt
Howdy, building up a norco ryde frame for myself and the kids for jumps and pump track, and looking for advice on a fork for it. Its a 26 straight steerer, currently has some clapped out bomber coil forks, and just wondering what others to look out for? I believe rst dirt, rockshox argyles and maybe totems might be worth looking for? Not fussed about coil or air, i guess coil would take more abuse? Currently has a qr wheel but i can source a thru axle wheel if need be. Just looking for something that will take some abuse

safreek

Howdy, building up a norco ryde frame for myself and the kids for jumps and pump track, and looking for advice on a fork for it. Its a 26 straight steerer, currently has some clapped out bomber coil forks, and just wondering what others to look out for? I believe rst dirt, rockshox argyles and maybe totems might be worth looking for? Not fussed about coil or air, i guess coil would take more abuse? Currently has a qr wheel but i can source a thru axle wheel if need be. Just looking for something that will take some abuse
You will need to rip a kidney out if you want straight steerer totems, bloody hard to find.

I'd suggest totems though because they are soooo cool looking

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
You will need to rip a kidney out if you want straight steerer totems, bloody hard to find.

I'd suggest totems though because they are soooo cool looking
I have a set of 1 1/8 straight steerer Totem air's on my pump track rig...slammed down to 90mm!
super stiff, love em.
But yes, Manitou circus Expert or Pro are good..don't bother with the sport model, spring damper and no lockout, and bloody heavy