DJ Bikes And Frames

Just a Question for all you Dj'ers
What are some rare DJ brands that not many people ride around Australia?
And does anyone have a commencal MaxMax Superteam they would sell me?
Thanks Jack

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just look through the Post Your Ride section to find some rare brands, and then check out there hardtail range.

Some brands off the top of my head would be:
transition,
duncon,
revell,
nicoli

A few popular boutique bikes would be:
NS,
Black market,
eastern,
dmr.

Last edited:

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
Just look through the Post Your Ride section to find some rare brands, and then check out there hardtail range.

Some brands off the top of my head would be:
toy four,
transition,
duncon,
revell,
nicoli

A few popular boutique bikes would be:
NS,
Black market,
eastern,
dmr.
The Toy4 is made by 24 cycles. It isn't a brand.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My bad, i thought i had that one messed up somehow, so yeh, 24 cycles. They also make the moon aswell, theres a fluro yellow 24 moon on here somewhere, absolutly mint.

Oh crap, i forgot to mention a very underated brand, NPJ! absolutly pimp, and relatively cheap.

Last edited:

dj kid

Likes Bikes
i dont know anyone who rides a doberman or blk mrkt
hey i am just wondering why do you want to know this?? i'm not being rude i just wanna know, and i think NS's are great bikes that not many people have!

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Oh crap, i forgot to mention a very underated brand, NPJ! absolutly pimp, and relatively cheap.
Thankgod you remembered =] NPJ FOR THE WIN!!

i dont know anyone who rides a doberman or blk mrkt
Not many Dobermans getting around, but there is a fair share of blk mrkts hitting the streets..

...i think NS's are great bikes that not many people have!
You must be living under a rock... NS is the new STP...

do you still get "street cred" from having a rare bike, if you just get one because its rare? and if so, even still if you've just asked via a forum, rather than researching yourself?
how about getting a bike because its good rather than because its rare?

M.artin

Arrow Racing
I think you should get a bike that suits your needs more than a bike that looks sick! - If it happens to be a rare bike that looks sweet that suits your needs, Then lucky you!

Why do you want a rare bike?

I would recommend you a Nicolai, But only because I ride one and think the cost is justified.

But seriously, There are soo many frames out there now that are all fantstic. most of which have been listed,

Nicolai
NPJ
Doberman
NS
Identti
Blk Mrkt
DMR
Duncon
Transition
Eastern
Samoon
24 Bikes
Revell
Commencial
Brooklyn
Take your pick.....

Good luck!

And... Do you want to run 24" or 26"

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's extremely unlikely that a "rare" bike will perform any less then perfect. A total nub riding something like a blk mkt mob (1.5k rrp frame only) will get NO extra street cred from me, but yes i would be extremely jealous!

It's exactly like riding a giant roadie over a campagnolo... The campagnolo will ride slightly better, but at the same time will cost triple...Also kinda like a GTR vs 911.. both drive as fast as each other, but a huge price difference. I guess its brand name, quality and owning something that not many others can.

Another brand: Geekhouse!