DirtTV Finally...2

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
So the trailer for Finally 2 just dropped online overnight, and to me, the first trailer was a lot better, but knowing the Parkin's bros, this series will be great entertainment and will make for great viewing, just like the first.

"The eagerly anticipated video masterpiece, Finally…2, filmed and edited by the Parkin Bros, documenting the 2010 World Cup race season is coming to you very very soon.Get ready for the action, the goose bumps, the memories, the excitement…the…the…everything…with this sick trailer."

As soon as the episodes are released, I will post up a link in this original post to the corresponding episode.

If you guys haven't seen the first online web series from Rob and John, check it out here.

For now, the trailer can be found here.

Episode 1 can be found here.

Episode 2 can be found here.

Episode 3 can be found here.

Episode 4 can be found here.

Episode 5 can be found here.

Episode 6 can be found here.

Episode 7 can be found here.

Last edited:

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Episode 1 is up, I'll quickly give you my thoughts on it...
Riding - average, locations - average, Sea Otter - same shit, music - the second track sucked ass!

I think they need to focus on longer edits instead of trying to cramp too much small shit into one episode.

All in all, not really a fan of Episode 1.

Konarob56

Likes Bikes
I thought it was pretty good. It was better than the Gee Atherton section from NWD 10 which only had a couple of good shots and had too many helicopter shots. Cheers for putting up the link!

Ryan H

Likes Dirt
Riding - average, locations - average, Sea Otter - same shit, music - the second track sucked ass!

I think they need to focus on longer edits instead of trying to cramp too much small shit into one episode.

Better than you could make Ty

Last edited:

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Better than you could make Ty:)
Oh for sure, but still, I think it needs a lot of work done to it to match up to the last series, as this episode is pretty bad in my opinion. It's not terrible, but it's just not on par(kins hehe).

They need to focus on cramming less small segments in, and making longer, better segments for each episosde.
It's not too hard to release another episode...

hucker-for-life

Likes Dirt
yeah mate you say you have been filming for one year you dont really have any right or enough exprience to become a critic of somones filmwork as higher class as this i personally loved the film

pinkgoat

Likes Dirt

Hahahaha oh my..

That is a bit much coming from you dont you think?

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Hahahaha oh my..

That is a bit much coming from you dont you think?
No, not at all, this is a forum, I'm voicing my opinion, that's what people do on forums.
I'm entitled to my opinion, and I didn't just say it was outright garbage either, I justified my reasoning.
Sure, you might not agree with my opinion, the lot of you might not agree, but instead of saying that my opinion is invalid, and that you don't think I should be passing judgement on it, why don't the lot of you try and back up your reasoning?

Last edited:

timmy0081

Likes Dirt
No, not at all, this is a forum, I'm voicing my opinion, that's what people do on forums.
I'm entitled to my opinion, and I didn't just say it was outright garbage either, I justified my reasoning.
Sure, you might not agree with my opinion, the lot of you might not agree, but instead of saying that my opinion is invalid, and that you don't think I should be passing judgement on it, why don't the lot of you try and back up your reasoning?
you always seem to be voicing your opinion...what are you, 12? chill out man

pinkgoat

Likes Dirt
Haha getting all defensive now are we? Then you go back and edit your post? Don't cry now..

Stay strong little man, If you have an opinion then stick to it! I would say 'let the haters hate' but it turns out you're one of them!

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
you always seem to be voicing your opinion...what are you, 12? chill out man
15, and as I said, that's what forums are for. Gaining information and sharing information.
Haha getting all defensive now are we? Then you go back and edit your post? Don't cry now..

Stay strong little man, If you have an opinion then stick to it! I would say 'let the haters hate' but it turns out you're one of them!
I edited my posts to add more info, not to get rid of any. I'll stick to my opinion 'til the day I die.

Last edited:

norcorulz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok, in simple words Ty, no one wants to hear what you personally think about the parkin brothers' work.
QFT. Seriously though, yes the forum is a place to critique and voice your opinion, but don't go hating on someone else work, when im sure you would be looking up to them!!
In before lock!!!

caddy

Likes Dirt
Hahaha what would rotorburn be without the usual 'hate on Ty' rant from everybody!

Cheers for the links man, I'm super pumped for the rest of the episodes!!