Dirt/Street riders wanted for photography

aquaman

Squid
Hi,

I am looking for some BMX riders to photograph for a pictorial article about the BMX scene in NSW.

Talented riders wanted within about two hours drive of Sydney CBD for 2 or 3 photo sessions about 2 hours long. Must be reliable and be prepared to co-operate to produce great photos.

Unfortunately I can't pay riders, however I happy to provide free prints (enlargements) and electronic copies of the best photos. If the photos come out well I will attempt to get something published in mags, but can't make any promises.

My portfolio can be viewed at www.derekwaterman.com

If you are interested please email me with your location/details at:

info@derekwaterman.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Derek

STPONER

Likes Bikes
yeh, i am pretty sure you would get a variety of bmx scene, if you hit the city area.

you would get guys hitting the banks. there are also a average amount of gaps. and very nice rails. and probs a nice wall ride or two.

it wouldn't be very hard to organise some riders for the city/.
if you are keen for the city idea. just PM me.
and we could organise something.

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
yeh, i am pretty sure you would get a variety of bmx scene, if you hit the city area.

you would get guys hitting the banks. there are also a average amount of gaps. and very nice rails. and probs a nice wall ride or two.

it wouldn't be very hard to organise some riders for the city/.
if you are keen for the city idea. just PM me.
and we could organise something.
no jake, just...... no

aquaman

Squid
Thanks

Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks to all the riders who responded to my posts. I wasn't expecting such a big response and I hope I have managed to get back to everyone.

I have completed 2 photo shoots and the results are awesome.

2 more shoots to go.

I will post an update once I know where the photos are going to be published.

Cheers.

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks to all the riders who responded to my posts. I wasn't expecting such a big response and I hope I have managed to get back to everyone.

I have completed 2 photo shoots and the results are awesome.

2 more shoots to go.

I will post an update once I know where the photos are going to be published.

Cheers.
Just out of curiosity, who are you shooting?

Some seriousley nice shots in there! Nice work.

The t-big with the sun shining through the wheel and the lanky dude doing the wip with the trails in the background are my fav photos.

The 1st look back is tits as well!

Jordan!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Derek, i love how your username is 'Aquaman' and your last name is 'Waterman'
.. Very creative!:p

I love the photos too, looked like lots of fun!