Diamond creek Snaps from sunday(lots of pics) :D...........Some Cippa pics inside.

patto94

Likes Dirt
Just went to diamo on sunday in the arvo with cam and met damo, chloe and nibbers and his mate down there.
Any ways here are the pics.:D
Comments and critisism welcome (i tried to do that stuff with the settings like i was told in the other thread to improve the quality and they look better than before)
Tyler: BMX.
Nibbers: MTB.
Damo: couldnt ride because of his little cut on his arm. :(

The 8 pack.

Big 4.

Mini 4. These were taken by Cippa as she had my camera because damo was using hers and she wanted to take pics.:p

this one was taken by me:D

Little Snake pit.(And im not sure if thats nibbers belt or crack):confused:

And ma lunch:D(thank you damo).

And cam repin the warrandyte crew in D-town. (You dont wanna mess with this kid)

Last edited:

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Warrandyte Crew?:confused:

Research mate:cool:

The part in brackets still stands though.

The pictures do look better to with the different settings

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Nice shots Patto94 & Cippa.

C&C? The riders tend to get lost in the back ground in greens and blacks.

dh damo

Likes Dirt
the new settings work heaps better pat. and i still got my name up there and i didnt even ride woot =].

dj kid

Likes Bikes
hey nice riding mate, i also like the nothing, where abouts are these, i am from knox area and they look good i might go have a looksie some time

dh damo

Likes Dirt
hey nice riding mate, i also like the nothing, where abouts are these, i am from knox area and they look good i might go have a looksie some time
there in diamond creek. you can get there by train very easy. but there a bit to dusty atm so they need to get wet asap.