DH WORLD CUP 2015 - follow the season here with predictions, laments and discussion!

MarioM

Likes Dirt
Mike Jones is my dark horse . A podium spot this weekend is my call . The time he has been spending with Sam is really reflecting in his riding and results .

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
The long awaited course preview!

[video]http://www.redbull.com/uk/en/bike/stories/1331727199675/claudio-gopro-fort-william[/video]

ducky1988

Likes Dirt
top 5 men:
1. gwin
2. brosnan.
3. jones
4. hart (1st if it rains hard)
5. bryceland

wild cards (its getting harder)
1. wyn masters, he is fit and if all the planets align he might get in.
2. Stevie Smith if he is at 100%, not enough media on him to be sure.
3. Fearon. Because he is always a wildcard.

Ivan

Eats Squid
DH WORLD CUP 2015 - follow the season here with predictions, laments and disc...

MinGnar and Atherton have always been strong at this track, so it's hard to discount them from being on the podium. Rock Jesus is likely to put it in another killer run after a huge boost in confidence from Lourdes. Brosnan has done well here in the past, so he'll be up there too.

I'd love to see Stevie make a killer return.

ducky1988

Likes Dirt
MinGnar and Atherton have always been strong at this track, so it's hard to discount them from being on the podium. Rock Jesus is likely to put it in another killer run after a huge boost in confidence from Lourdes. Brosnan has done well here in the past, so he'll be up there too.

I'd love to see Stevie make a killer return.
I don't know how fit either of them are after both their hand injuries though.

ajay

top 5 men:
1. gwin
2. brosnan.
3. jones
4. hart (1st if it rains hard)
5. bryceland

wild cards (its getting harder)
1. wyn masters, he is fit and if all the planets align he might get in.
2. Stevie Smith if he is at 100%, not enough media on him to be sure.
3. Fearon. Because he is always a wildcard.

Yeah there's so many threats, or potential winners in the mix now. Such good racing!!

Ivan

Eats Squid
I think the Erzberg Rodeo will be live on Red Bull tonight before Fort William, which would be some good pre- Fort William watching.

I think the Erzberg Rodeo will be live on Red Bull tonight before Fort William, which would be some good pre- Fort William watching.
Yep, stream kicks off from 7:40pm. Going to be such a rad night in front of the screen watching the Hare Scramble followed by the DH in Fort Bill. I'd better go load up on supplies now before my better half catches wind of my plan for this evening. Easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission, right? Right!?

ajay

Yep, stream kicks off from 7:40pm. Going to be such a rad night in front of the screen watching the Hare Scramble followed by the DH in Fort Bill. I'd better go load up on supplies now before my better half catches wind of my plan for this evening. Easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission, right? Right!?
7:40 PM ? RedBull site still says 5 hours...

EDIT - Oh you mean the Rodeo....