DH WORLD CUP 2015 - follow the season here with predictions, laments and discussion!

Dene Dweller

Likes Dirt
I cannot wait for the race tonight it is going to by fcking awesome. It looks as though the track will keep drying out, will be interesting to see if the increased traction is offset by the further battering the track will cop.

My tip is Troy or Gwin with Connor thrown in there for a smokey. The racing is that tight now you could chose from at least 10 for the win. All I know is there'll be high drama tonight that only the Worlds can throw up.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
The racing is that tight now you could chose from at least 10 for the win. All I know is there'll be high drama tonight that only the Worlds can throw up.
Exactly, especially on such a gnarly course. It looks like its changing so much that no one will know what to expect, which I think will make for some monumentally loose runs!
I've got my rum, ice cream, pizza on speed dial and a sickie tomorrow :mullet: :D

scblack

Leucocholic
I am determined not to fall asleep during the Worlds, like I did through Lourdes and part of Leogang.

So beer consumption starts later and the wines can wait until my Thai Fathers Day dinner.

At least I can try.......

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Sam's starting real early on, is this going to be like watching peat last year and we'll only see 15 seconds of run?

ajay

I know the starting list is that way for a reason, but for entertainment value we all know which riders we want to see the most of

Yeah for sure, I bet it will be recorded despite not necessarily being live. If we only see a short feed of his run, hopefully we'll see a replay of the full run at some point.

tommoDH

Likes Bikes
Does anyone know how the live streaming will work?
Is it going to be like the World Cup rounds where we see the top 5 women and the top 20 men?

ajay

Juniors 10:30 cest/ 09:30 bst / 18:30 aest / 01:00 pdt / 04:00 edt

elite women 12:30 cest / 11:30 bst / 20:30 aest / 03:00 am pdt / 06:00 am edt

elite men 14:00 cest / 13:00 bst / 22:00 aest / 05:00 pdt / 08:00 edt

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Juniors 10:30 cest/ 09:30 bst / 18:30 aest / 01:00 pdt / 04:00 edt

elite women 12:30 cest / 11:30 bst / 20:30 aest / 03:00 am pdt / 06:00 am edt

elite men 14:00 cest / 13:00 bst / 22:00 aest / 05:00 pdt / 08:00 edt
Confusing chart is confusing.

What's bst???

indica

Serial flasher
Does anyone know how the live streaming will work?
Yep, you press play on the Red Bull app or Red Bull TV and hope like hell you get to watch something, Freecaster was so great, oh the anticipation... WILL I GET TO WATCH SOMETHING?????

ajay

Yep, you press play on the Red Bull app or Red Bull TV and hope like hell you get to watch something, Freecaster was so great, oh the anticipation... WILL I GET TO WATCH SOMETHING?????
Feed cutting in and out, Warner off his face.... it was definitely a different experience than today :D