DH WORLD CUP 2015 - follow the season here with predictions, laments and discussion!

Absolutely! Loic threw down a smoking run.

Will be interesting to see whether any of the top 10 riders will be able to take it.

Fingers crossed for Troy & Connor.

EDIT: Faaaaark- Mike Jones' crash & tumble down that rock face was gnarly!

Last edited:

Markee

Likes Dirt
Yep that OTB was madness! Beats me why they don't wear a back protector vest?
And so close for the top three. Awesome finish!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Unless there's technical difficulties, immediately. Generally you can watch it on DVR mode while it's still live if you wish.

The highlights show isn't up yet, but the full 2hr live event is available for streaming

Live tv>replays.

Three

Likes Bikes
Top 3....so close. Man, Troy was gutted by missing out by so little.

...And poor Loic. What does he have to do to win?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Do I have the time correct, 4:30pm Saturday afternoon, or did I read that incorrectly?

I have my parents over for the weekend, hope they enjoy watching DH! I like the look of the track, fast, natural and one that I could see myself being able to ride without dying.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Do I have the time correct, 4:30pm Saturday afternoon, or did I read that incorrectly?

I have my parents over for the weekend, hope they enjoy watching DH! I like the look of the track, fast, natural and one that I could see myself being able to ride without dying.
On in 43 hours, looks like it's in the AM again. I've got the house free at least so I can yell at the tv.

Going to try out this chrome cast business, watch it on the big tele by the heater.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
On in 43 hours, looks like it's in the AM again. I've got the house free at least so I can yell at the tv.

Going to try out this chrome cast business, watch it on the big tele by the heater.
Chrome cast works a treat!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I've seen someone else's lap top through it and it was real twitchy so hopefully mine will have Sam's winning run smoothly streaming.

Sorry for spoilers.
Depends on laptop speed, interweb speed and wifi strength. If you have issues, drop the resolution on Red Bull TV.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Depends on laptop speed, interweb speed and wifi strength. If you have issues, drop the resolution on Red Bull TV.
Excellent, brand new well spec laptop, ~ 9mb dl and a Wi-Fi extender next to the tv should do it then. If not I'll need an hdmi cable, gotta plug em in and stuff, it's too much.

Beej1

Windham this weekend, and Missy is racing!!!!!
As in, Missy 'this 300 pound bag of dope is for personal use' Giove? Back in the saddle? Impressive. They should get ACC in to race as well ... make it a duel of the ages.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Yep! Word has it she was pulling bongs behind the start ramp instead of posting a time in training!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Yep! Word has it she was pulling bongs behind the start ramp instead of posting a time in training!
I can't remember exactly why I despised that idiot during the Global days but seeing her appear again at a world cup reminded me that she's a fucking wanker. The sport is better off without that trashbag getting press. She'd come last in any race but sadly, she'll get press just for being an annoying pullthrough.

.dan.

Likes Dirt
I can't remember exactly why I despised that idiot during the Global days but seeing her appear again at a world cup reminded me that she's a fucking wanker. The sport is better off without that trashbag getting press. She'd come last in any race but sadly, she'll get press just for being an annoying pullthrough.
Can't agree more with this. I wasn't into mountain biking back when she was racing, but I don't like her already. I'm not usually one to complain or get put off about swearing, but even I couldn't stand listening to the short interview that Vital just put up. And there seems to be some hype about how she's going to school the Women's field. I'd be surprised if she even qualifies.