NSW DH Track

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack McCauley

Likes Dirt
Hi everybody I'm in the making of a DH track with my mate and have built a pretty good track so far. But I want to build more of a Freeride/DH track with some wooden ramps and some nice gap jumps aswell as drops. The one thing is there is no room for the wooden ramps, but I have found the perfect place for a new and better track If you live in avoca you might know of it but it is whiney bay fire trail it has the best trail to build on at the end of it there is a 2 metre drop which is pretty fun. So if your a commited rider and is willing to spend full days building pm me. I'm looking for young guys around 14 and 16 but even if your older still pm. Thanks

Kinyrider

Likes Bikes
Dude i would refrain from building there it will only get knocked down by the local fisherman... i know this area very well and have seen this happen. Oh and dont put names of places up on here espesially if there illegal which this place is. PM me if you need any more info on this area.

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Not good idea Jack - too much out in the open and illegal, it aint no secret.

PM kinyrider above (Andy) - he is a ugly dude but bloody good rider and track builder:). He built the track that has the name of a bird (you'll work it out)

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.