DH Round 4 Pics and Vids

i like dirt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just watched the footage and it definitely wasn't me?? :confused:

But that's cool. I might have a gander of the video you put together and see If I can find myself in there.

cheers.

Rutter

Likes Bikes and Dirt
footage i got was actually a rider on a dh team with dorados with a sunshine series orange leader jersey, i believe hes from expert

thanks

bunya_DH

Likes Dirt
Just watched the footage and it definitely wasn't me?? :confused:

But that's cool. I might have a gander of the video you put together and see If I can find myself in there.

cheers.
footage i got was actually a rider on a dh team with dorados with a sunshine series orange leader jersey, i believe hes from expert

thanks
sorry about that guys, the video footage was hard to see, the riders were going to quick to see

Black stinky with red helmet.

Thanks
I need an email address buddy

bunya_DH

Likes Dirt
all pms replied to pictures and videos are all sent, if ive missed anyone let me know. all other people list your email address if you want these pics sent to you

rochedale_stp

Likes Bikes
hey champ, u have a vid and pic/s of someone riding a black stinky in red pants red shirt, i was wearing a red tld jersey and red fox with red tld pads, culd thid be me? my stinkys camo green....... have a squizz for us and see wat u think my addy is stp1@mindless.com if anything arises...... thanks mate, josh