Dh riding shorts for the bigger dudes

shadow knight

Likes Dirt
Hey all have stacked on some kgs of recent times and am finding it hard to find riding shorts that fit me.
Used to buy the ebay special troy lee design moto shorts but there biggest size don't fit me and the only shorts I have found that fit me is the fox demo shorts in size 38 and if I put on any more chunk I will have to resort to dickies shorts haha.
Thanks in advance.

Ideate

Royal race shorts fit my fat ayysss pretty well. I usually ride in my Target shorts and knee pads though.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Hey all have stacked on some kgs of recent times and am finding it hard to find riding shorts that fit me.
Used to buy the ebay special troy lee design moto shorts but there biggest size don't fit me and the only shorts I have found that fit me is the fox demo shorts in size 38 and if I put on any more chunk I will have to resort to dickies shorts haha.
Thanks in advance.
I wear 38 in TLD motos and they are pretty tight, not so much waist more around arse and top of legs.

I've found endura's XXL (39-41 inch) too lose, and XL to be pretty spot on. Not sure if they make a DH specific short but there sizng is more generous than TLD.

shadow knight

Likes Dirt
Yeah I would say that I'm size 38" which is the size of my demo shorts.
The tlds that I used to rock where always off ebay so I would say they are fake and I reckon that's why they are sized small since they come from china.
I will have to check out them royal shorts.