dh near bris?

bonss

Likes Bikes
heading to bris next weekend, wondering if there are any dh tracks close...
happy to push...
or if anyone's shuttling closeby?
cheers.

orco

Likes Bikes
heading to bris next weekend, wondering if there are any dh tracks close...
happy to push...
or if anyone's shuttling closeby?
cheers.

i was there a few weeks ago and found some fun trails at nerang state park. theres a bit of info on the web and you tube - should check it out. there is a trail called welches track at mt tambo which is awesome but you need a shuttle. there is also mt joyce but never made it out there.

Dugga

Likes Bikes
I haven't been to nerang but I hear it's off tap!! Castle hill is out at ipswitch and is pretty fun, nice jumps and that. Beerburrum is the next best place and mt joyce. None of these are in Brisbane because Brisbane is gay for DH, after they shut down the mt gravatt track

geoff_tewierik

Likes Dirt
Beware the enforcers out at Mt Gravatt. $500 on the spot fines have been handed out in the last couple of weeks so I've been told.

MitchM

Likes Bikes
I personally see it as, Give the community a Downhill Track. Otherwise people will make their own. What does the council expect?

Off topic now. Cheers for the Article But . Good to know . You probably just saved me a "Fine" . :)

blkluxy73

Likes Bikes
I personally see it as, Give the community a Downhill Track. Otherwise people will make their own. What does the council expect?

Off topic now. Cheers for the Article But . Good to know . You probably just saved me a "Fine" . :)
Agree with mitchm..build a dh track "IN BRISBANE" council or risk these people doing the wrong thing at the lookout bush...

Last edited: