DH and some freeride, golden hour.

heppy

Likes Dirt
So over the last few days we got a couple of days of much needed rain, altho everything is dry now it gave us a little time to fix up an old trail and build some freeride hits. Here is what Jason and I came up with from filming one afternoon in some nice Aussie lighting. enjoy.

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/126593/

Alan,

timmy0081

Likes Dirt
very nice
but
I don't really like the song, other than that excellent
yeh i'd have to agree with scotty, not sure if the song suited that well. although it may have if the percussion wasn't in it?

anyway, awesome vid! and stylish as always alan ;)

and thats a loud hub!

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
I really enjoyed that. In my opinion the music suited the vibe of the video very well, I liked the sounds of the bike as well. You don't always need screamo music in riding videos.:)

Well done.

Scotty-Robbo

Likes Dirt
I really enjoyed that. In my opinion the music suited the vibe of the video very well, I liked the sounds of the bike as well. You don't always need screamo music in riding videos.:)

Well done.
yer
I wasn't saying to have screamo music, I just said that it could of been better cause of the music.
The song didn't have the best beat or any thing
but who cares GREAT MOVIE
It will get VOD

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Enjoyed the riding so much I didn't actually notice there was music. I think it's time for a trip to rAdelaide...

zen zen

Likes Dirt
yer
I wasn't saying to have screamo music, I just said that it could of been better cause of the music.
but who cares GREAT MOVIE
It will get VOD
Are you joking? the song was all beat and suited it perfectly. just because its not main stream pop that you have in yours.

Very nice, that'll get VOD for sure!

What Camera are you using?
It says it in the description "Filmed with 5dmk2, 70-200mm 2.8, and 16-35mm 2.8"

Excellent vid mate, Defenatly gonna get vod.

Maurice.

Banned
obviously, you don't listen to good music.

Such a brilliant piece of cinematography. Loved it, one of the best videos I have seen on here, EVER.
The last 30 seconds is LEGIT.

EDIT: was there any colour-grading invloved in this, or was it all WB and on-camera colour presets?

Riedy

Likes Dirt
That was awesome, the trails looked in pretty good nick. That vid just flowed with the music and rider.
Scotty-Robbo you must listen to some pretty shit music if your bagging out this music, i've seen some of your vids and I'm not a fan of music in them at all. Just My Opinion.