Deviate Highlander - EL Suavo !

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I rarely do, yet always do.
I’d love a 140/150 modern HSP in alloy 27.5. It’s never going to be a thing unfortunately.
It’s a stunning looking build, mate. Enjoy.
Either the 2023 Sight will answer your prayers, or the HP trend will be dead by then and you won’t even care any more.

moorey

call me Mia
Either the 2023 Sight will answer your prayers, or the HP trend will be dead by then and you won’t even care any more.
I can’t see them doing HSP in shorter travel trail bikes. In my defense, when Norco did their DH bike a few years ago, I lamented that they did this in the Sight, I’d be all over it. Then the Range came out. But 29”, and carbon only. It’s a few hills too far for me.

You can’t worry about trends when you live on second hand scraps.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I guess my free image hosting site is not so free after all.

Update on this to come. And it won’t be about how the bike rides as I’ve still not ridden it 9 months after buying it. All the nice things I said about Deviate and their CS I take back.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I'm so confused about what is happening here
Long story with first a rear triangle manufacturing fault and warranty and then a front triangle recall. And Deviate just became incredibly difficult to deal with throughout the whole process. If I had had any other viable options I would have packed it in and demanded a CC chargeback. The frame is now on its way and I should have it in a matter of days, but the Stoke has worn completely off this bike. @ozzybmx had a similar experience I believe with trying to get his frame from them.
The photos disappearing I have NFI.
I’ll detail the saga when I receive the frame and can be bothered writing it out. But at this stage I wouldn’t recommend buying a bike from Deviate Cycles. In fact I’m probably done with boutique bikes full stop. Canyon are looking real good about now with their proven track record of top notch CS and warranty.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yes mine was dragging out around about this time last year.
IIRC it went to early April before I got it.

Pretty sad it's happening again.