Nipples - 64 of them
Tyres - Schwable Magic Mary SG
Tubes - Toobless
Total weight - 16.20kg

Attachments

Last edited:

a-line

Likes Dirt
I bitch about how expensive they are but damn that's sexy. How you finding the ohlins?
The Ohlins feels awesome! First up it sounds noisy - almost like a weezing sound..., but once riding it goes away/can't notice it. Other than a 15 min ride on local trails last week, I've only ridden Mount Beauty on the weekend. I didn't make any adjustments from my initial setup as it felt flawless.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
The Ohlins feels awesome! First up it sounds noisy - almost like a weezing sound..., but once riding it goes away/can't notice it. Other than a 15 min ride on local trails last week, I've only ridden Mount Beauty on the weekend. I didn't make any adjustments from my initial setup as it felt flawless.
Very jealous, looks awesome and sounds like it rides as good as it looks. Enjoy!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Icowned a Comic twin tube way back that had a similar sound. I came to love the hissing as the shock went in and out. A buddy used to has a BOS and it whistled. It is nice way for the bike to let you know it is having fun.

will2

Likes Dirt
Icowned a Comic twin tube way back that had a similar sound. I came to love the hissing as the shock went in and out. A buddy used to has a BOS and it whistled. It is nice way for the bike to let you know it is having fun.
I went to the bike shop after my new fork dumped it's oil out the rebound adjuster and told them it needs new seals or whatever. Anyway the guy was absolutely fucking clueless, compressed it a bit then said "that sucking noise on rebound means that air has traveled into the damper", obviously I didn't rebuttal just let him give me a huge free complete service. The fork still makes the beautiful zocchi squwelsh and suck.
Sounds like something else woo :heh:

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Glad you are stoked with it man! it looks amazing!!

How does it ride compared to the multiple other high end rigs you have ridden?