Delete.

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
Swapped, delete.

I've just bought a BMX, and it has a KHE Geisha Street freecoaster rear hub, which I don't want to run. I'm a simple man, and would like a normal povo rear hub. Everyone tells me they are awesome, but I'm old and don't like new things.

Now, it is for sale, but....

I also don't really want to pull the wheel apart, build a new one blah blah blah. I'd much rather swap this complete rear wheel (with whatever chrome rim comes stock on an Eastern Jane 07, they seem to be alright wheels) with someones normal rear setup. RHD.

Item: KHE Geisha Street freecoaster rear hub in GOLD! 14mm axle RHD 9t driver.
Item Condition: Good, works well, seen very little riding, maybe 2-3 months.
Reason for selling: Just bought bike (from Ryan, site admin), don't want it.
Price and price conditions: Swap or sell around the $200 mark?.
Extra Info: Adjustable gap, it's fairly small at the moment, rides fairly similar to a 3pawl with a loose gap.
Pictures: Yes, actual pics of item attached now.
PM or talk here.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bowlo

Eats Squid
I've got an Odyssey Hazard Lite rim laced to an Odyssey Hazard hub? Check my thread - It's the one below yours

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
Hey, what size the is the axle and does the wheel spin fairly true.
No idea on axle size, just bought the bike. It has allen key openings at each end. Wheel spins nicely. Chrome. It's an 07 Eastern Jane if that tells you anything about axle size?

I've got an Odyssey Hazard Lite rim laced to an Odyssey Hazard hub? Check my thread - It's the one below yours
Not really keen on going to the hassle of post for a buckled wheel.....but will research the hub/wheel combo and let you know. Can you provide a picture of the buckle?

DJKrusn

Likes Bikes
hey mate consider trading for a
profile ss hub with Ti axle 9t
or a stock fit team street 2008 wheel 1 month old with white and black spokes its cassete and 9t on alianation blacksheep rims

jackie boy

Likes Dirt
I have a 48h chrome G-sport ribcage rim laced to a ODyssey Hazzard hub with white primo spokes if your interested?

EDIT: perfectly true aswell!