del rio alll riders needed!

teejay

Likes Bikes
and if u see a trail already finished or in progress unless the builder says so or of course ur helping build it try not to mess with it to much.

sealpup

Likes Dirt
where is?

ok i got tools and am keen but dont know how to get there.dates for digging and directions would be great.see you there!

teejay

Likes Bikes
Directions

Chaseling RD Wisemans Ferry. i dont no the number on the street but u just follow this road and your bound to find it. If u manage to drive past it get some glasses. kk if u go into the office and tell them ur here to help build they will tell u all the places that will be good for u to build without interupting there grounds. And if u feel like riding a futher $5 like josh sed for the day would be good and help get the place up and running like we plan to. its not as if were asking for alot.

thanks guys

teejay

Likes Bikes
And there are no set dates to when u can build but if we plan to have a big build day to get a track ready for state or just for the sake of it we will post it up

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
yeah defs not destroy the place but would be great to get as much action in there as possible i mean theres not many places to build/ ride legaly in sydney as we all no