Da Bomb Picking Up their Game????

Mojo

Likes Dirt
i just had a recent look at their website after an add they had in MBUK. i personally used to think there bikes were somewhat boring and well. pretty crap. but some of their new designs and products look really awsome, and their linkage systems look solid, along with their colour choice.

are we gonna start seeing these things a whole lot more often???

check em out
http://www.dabombbike.com/product_list.html

Last edited:

Tyre Kicker

Likes Bikes
Just Checked out the web site, they do look much better, still wouldn’t buy/ride one though,

Maybe if the had a DW link lol

barkdawg

Likes Dirt
ive always been a fan of the da bomb products. we sell quite a few of there parts at my work and people seem to like them and they seem to last quite well. i have never ridden one of there frames so cant say much about there performance etc.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
ive always been a fan of the da bomb products. we sell quite a few of there parts at my work and people seem to like them and they seem to last quite well. i have never ridden one of there frames so cant say much about there performance etc.
ditto, just built basically a fully kitted out motolov 2 at work for a mate and its supreme, i tend to replace my gear with da bomb stuff as its well priced and havent had too many issues.
their early days saw the headtubes with some issue but i think they've sorted that. dissappointed that dropped the 4play FS though :(

on note the ejector and snipper are looking the good and good to see the cherry bomb beefed up, that has so much potential!

Mojo

Likes Dirt
are you a stooge?
They look pretty much the same as they did a year ago
thats what she said....

in my opinion they look like they have been getting much better, maybe i dont have your eye for detail, my apologies

Benj

Likes Dirt
opinions are fine
undisclosed advertising stinks
...my apologies for any misplaced skepticism or offense caused

Cooch

Likes Dirt
I saw a Molotov II at the dirt jumps about a month ago - it looked solid and awesome on the dirt. A couple of days later I found one for sale 2nd hand and snapped it up.

Close inspection of the frame shows that it's actually designed and built really well. The welds are very well done and all the box sections and gussets hit the (weak) spots properly. I'm just finishing off my build and can't wait to hit the jumps. This bike looks solid enough to downhill it if you wanted to .... but I got it for jumping :D

The paint-job and overall finish is also very good quality. I'm kind of impressed - especially given how cheap they are (relatively speaking).

Mojo

Likes Dirt
opinions are fine
undisclosed advertising stinks
...my apologies for any misplaced skepticism or offense caused
haha im no importer or seller of the things, nor do i know anyone that sells them, i have just noticed them around and was wondering what other peoples thoughts on them were. i think from the first time i saw them they looked crap, but now i think they are starting to get really competitive

Viv92

Eats Squid
Had a look, they look nice. I don't really fancy the projectile though, hard to tell without a test ride, but it looks like Benders bikes a bit, or maybe it's just me. They are probably nothing like it, but does anyone else get that feel from them?

Other than that though the other designs look really good though.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Had a look, they look nice. I don't really fancy the projectile though, hard to tell without a test ride, but it looks like Benders bikes a bit, or maybe it's just me. They are probably nothing like it, but does anyone else get that feel from them?

Other than that though the other designs look really good though.
Benders bike?:confused::eek: You can't be serious, they look nothing like the old Karpiels and they don't resemble a Banshee in any way (I think that is what he was riding).
I've been on a Projectile for over three years and I love the big bruiser. I'm not concerned on weight too much and mine is ketted with some heavy components but I've seen plenty of other duallies weigh more than mine.
The Projectile rocks...............

Unlearn

Likes Dirt
The Da Bombs have always been good, i used to have a Moab Bomb (7" travel) and it was sweet to ride! never a problem. Always been a fan of the Da Bombs...

rockydog

Likes Dirt
They haven't picked up their game in the english department.

Some amusing quotes from their website;

"This frame the manly style of outside with unique color and no bull shit of design. Let Da Pukka have that it will take away all of your breath, and can’t get enough of feeling."

or;

"As all great and kit ass of rider of support and request, we come out with this great cross country frame for everyone, man!"

:rolleyes:

Mojo

Likes Dirt
They haven't picked up their game in the english department.

Some amusing quotes from their website;

"This frame the manly style of outside with unique color and no bull shit of design. Let Da Pukka have that it will take away all of your breath, and can’t get enough of feeling."

or;

"As all great and kit ass of rider of support and request, we come out with this great cross country frame for everyone, man!"

:rolleyes:
haha in true MTB style they were to busy test riding to bother with a stupid spell check, haha

anyone think that "da pukka" looks somewhat similar to the nicolai "ion"????