cromo cranks?

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nebody have a set of bmx cranks and bb, gotta be excellent condition, tubular cromo, u get the idea for sale or i can swap for a set of raceface prodigy square taper cranks, bb and 32tooth ring EXCELLENT conditon???

Rik

logged out
So you want a set of bmx cranks, and a bmx bottom bracket?

If those cranks were in the excellent condition you claim them to be, I'd be interested. But since those cranks of yours look old and worn, no thankyou.

Rik

logged out
So you want a set of bmx cranks, and a bmx bottom bracket?

If those cranks were in the excellent condition you claim them to be, I'd be interested. But since those cranks of yours look old and worn, no thankyou.

Rik

logged out
Unfortunately, looks is a main motivation for me, so alas if they don't look the part, it's no good to me.
Yes, ridicule me if you want, but it's for my wankoff zaskar and looks is important :oops:

Rik

logged out
Unfortunately, looks is a main motivation for me, so alas if they don't look the part, it's no good to me.
Yes, ridicule me if you want, but it's for my wankoff zaskar and looks is important :oops:

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if u want them and are worried bout looks just go buy a bit of paint, n i will take them down to my lbs and get them to check every mm of them just to prove that everything is good, btw they do look better with my snafu pedals on them, those shitty ones dont do too much for them

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if u want them and are worried bout looks just go buy a bit of paint, n i will take them down to my lbs and get them to check every mm of them just to prove that everything is good, btw they do look better with my snafu pedals on them, those shitty ones dont do too much for them

S.

ex offender
jays_5000 said:
Your LBS can't tell anyone whether they're much good or not, I doubt they have tools to measure degree of twist or bend as compared to the spindle hole. Added to the fact that they're square-taper (which is the weakest of the BB standards on the market), which also tells us that they're fairly old - they're not "excellent condition" IMO (from that picture), and as bighitter said, "good luck" swapping those for BMX cromo cranks in excellent condition.

No offence intended.

S.

ex offender
jays_5000 said:
Your LBS can't tell anyone whether they're much good or not, I doubt they have tools to measure degree of twist or bend as compared to the spindle hole. Added to the fact that they're square-taper (which is the weakest of the BB standards on the market), which also tells us that they're fairly old - they're not "excellent condition" IMO (from that picture), and as bighitter said, "good luck" swapping those for BMX cromo cranks in excellent condition.

No offence intended.

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
gee thanx for all your help here socket, and what tells you that they are not excellent condition, oh because the dude who owned them b4 me got them painted and the paint rubbed off, i understand now that just because something has paint rubbed off of it its shit and they dont work....

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
gee thanx for all your help here socket, and what tells you that they are not excellent condition, oh because the dude who owned them b4 me got them painted and the paint rubbed off, i understand now that just because something has paint rubbed off of it its shit and they dont work....

zebrahead

Likes Dirt
my cousin bought a pair of profile ss cranks at the start of the year for bmx racing, and also got his car that same month, hardly ridden, 170mm. $375

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah i think they still are that much at most places, it says bulk buy 398 but when i added it to my basket it was still 398 for quantity of 1, if that mkaes ne sence

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
LOL- your a classic jays_500 :)

Bulk buy means he (kerry-phanton cycles owner) bought them in bulk!