CRC info (please)

r.ayres1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Burners, I tried to search on here and on the net for this but my computer skills are pretty ordinary. Those that have been watching know that I recently sold my Smuggler frame on here. That leaves me with all the left overs to build up another bike. I have not bought anything from overseas since the Tax/Gst on imports changed a year or two ago. If I was to buy a frame from CRC (less than $1000 - does that even make any difference anymore?)) will there be any customs involvement with duties and fees etc. I have read that CRC include the 10% GST in their pricing now, so is that the end of it? I bought a heavily discounted bike from them about two years ago and got a bill from DHL for $250 (I kinda new it was coming but hoped it wouldn't).. Any other $ related info I should know about?
Thanks for any info. :)

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
From their Checkout page:

Australian GST has been applied to all items, including those over AUD1,000, in your order and Australian duty, if applicable, is also included.

So no bills from DHL!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
All my orders from crc since the fuck consumers and fuck competition tax was introduced have been seamless. Pay them and receive goods, no import fuck around like those of >$1k yesteryear.