Crazy Paintjobs.

TIMOH

Banned
I wouldn't say crazy, but my norco's paint is very different. It's woodgrain (Link in signature, can't really see the colour, but I'm sure a fair few people would have seen it).

Rik

logged out
That pink BMW is one of the nicest bikes I've ever seen, although if it were mine I would've stuck with black components all over to match the fork crown+stanchion, it makes for a good contrast in colours.

ManiCC

Likes Dirt
Woah, some really good paintjobs on here i especially like frames with a few skulls on them something like this:

CanCer

Likes Dirt
I saw two of the new paint job STP's today, the look pretty clean. The silver/black one didn't look as good in the gloss but the matt orange/black looked so much better than putty colour :p

saundo

Likes Dirt
:eek: :eek: This gives me an idea instead of getting all white for my hardtail im just gunna get it all dipped in chrome theres a place in canberra you can get it dont but i think its a bit expencive but it will definatly be worth it

starship303

Likes Dirt
Dicky said:
this is easily my favourite, and I'm surprised I'm the first one to post it.
Been considering it for the commuter for a while now.

and no, it's not photo-chopped. There's a stack of other options on their website too...

The uber-polished aluminium looks pretty hot though.
Haha, yeah glow in the dark bikes...brilliant! That Vicious Cycles site is pretty cool actually... also liking the blue on blue jagged.... >>>

Attachments

faceplant666

Likes Dirt
How sick would this look a 224gbr Green and gold not blue and red and instead og the lion the boxing kangaroo man im so gettin that done green and gold rims go aussies thats what all pro aussie riders should have