Coffs Cutters

Status
Not open for further replies.

darth rider

Likes Bikes
Coming up this weekend

Hey Cutters. I've decided to come up this weekend on a spur of the moment thing to catch up with the relos... but it doesn't look like any of you are going up to Mt. C so I'll just head up and see if I see anyone.
Probably Sundy morning.
I'll be going north through town - towards Woopi late morning tomorrow so I might swing by the mountain and see if anyone's there.

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
Hey Cutters. I've decided to come up this weekend on a spur of the moment thing to catch up with the relos... but it doesn't look like any of you are going up to Mt. C so I'll just head up and see if I see anyone.
Probably Sundy morning.
I'll be going north through town - towards Woopi late morning tomorrow so I might swing by the mountain and see if anyone's there.
Yeh sorry we didnt catch up with you but we were told that mountain was closed or some shit by dozer so we didnt bother going up.
Is there anyone going to be going up there this weekend doing runs?
Ive seen some fotos from josh while he is over seas and it loooks like he is doing it really tuff lyeing beside the pool drinking and eating haha, lucky little shit.

Sjman

Likes Dirt
sup boys,
Kev id ride with you buddy shame im 5 hrs away ill be up there in a few weeks and ill bring the bike. so we will go for a run or 10.

hahaha at crozzo he deserved that what a tool.

ill let you all know when ill be down and we might organise a day with tee-roy and hit it up

darth rider

Likes Bikes
Heya Cutters, I got into town about 12 on Sat. and went up and had a look. The road is great - never seen it so smooth, and the new track bits look interesting too. I only drove up as far as the flat section where the shuttles generally pick up, and since no - one was there I just went back and caught up with my bro & his family. I'd planned to go up & do a few runs on Sunday... but we were both attacked by a rabid wild turkey ;) that night, and I was feeling a bit sore and sorry next morning so I didn't ride.
Anyway about 3-4 of us are keen to come up for a weekend soon, so we'll try and organise it for when you're doing a some work on the track.
Thanks dozer for the link to the new Coffs section on here.
Seeyasoon.:cool:

crozzo

Likes Dirt
sup boys,
Kev id ride with you buddy shame im 5 hrs away ill be up there in a few weeks and ill bring the bike. so we will go for a run or 10.

hahaha at crozzo he deserved that what a tool.

ill let you all know when ill be down and we might organise a day with tee-roy and hit it up
ohhhh nnoooo, i got banned from farkin.
whos riden this week end ?

sox

Likes Dirt
Hello to all,riding will be saturday 21st from 12 noon or a little earlier.Comfirm Thursday.Cost per rider will be $10 with a max number of 9 no more.Thats in my ute if others want to do there own runs great.Who's in?:eek:

crozzo

Likes Dirt
Yeh sorry we didnt catch up with you but we were told that mountain was closed or some shit by dozer so we didnt bother going up.
Is there anyone going to be going up there this weekend doing runs?
Ive seen some fotos from josh while he is over seas and it loooks like he is doing it really tuff lyeing beside the pool drinking and eating haha, lucky little shit.
you cant close a state forest fire road or mountain its public land

cam moon

Cannon Fodder
cams keen for sataday session

hay mate its cam from urunga my mate heath and i are kenn to ride tomorrow with you if your still going out? sorry for the late reply only just read your msg. Very keen to hit the hill with the boys. please reply back before you head up tomorrow. cheers mate. ill try ringing you in the morning.

Live to ride. no brakes. Cam.:cool:

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
hay mate its cam from urunga my mate heath and i are kenn to ride tomorrow with you if your still going out? sorry for the late reply only just read your msg. Very keen to hit the hill with the boys. please reply back before you head up tomorrow. cheers mate. ill try ringing you in the morning.

Live to ride. no brakes. Cam.:cool:
Yeh mate as fair as i know we are still riding.
I think we are meeting up there at 12 to start the runs.
see you guys there.

binner

Hath shat hymself
sixteen candles

HAPPY BIRTHDAY big fella

see you lot real soon like ...this time you locals should try and keep up with the yups...............;)

sox

Likes Dirt
No runs for me

Hi yall im out of any rideing this weekend have a little bit of pneumonia. 10 days of poping pills should see me back on the fruit. peace out!

hey kev..
oi would i be able to scab a lift with u or sumfin if ur goin up on sunday cos dean car is like full..
single cab piece of crap haa.
x

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
hey kev..
oi would i be able to scab a lift with u or sumfin if ur goin up on sunday cos dean car is like full..
single cab piece of crap haa.
x
Yeh you could get a lift but im not going up.
Ill prob go up the creek for a fish tomorrow. Ill give you a ring and let you know what im doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.