Coffs Cutters

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwicks10

Likes Bikes
Coffs Harbour

Hi there! I hope it is ok that I have posted in your thread, I attended the gravity nationals at Mt Coramba a few weekends back and have since been spending a little time on the track. I am not originally from the area, and thought this would be a good opportunity to get to meet some like minded people in the local area!
If anyone knows of any ride days or if you require any assistance to maintain the track at Mt Coramba I would be more than happy to help out! I have ridden BMX for several years and am now leaning towards Down Hill! Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards Rwicks10

sox

Likes Dirt
Hi Rwicks10,good to here from another rider.Been a bit quite around here after the race,my bike is in getting some stuff done to it so will be all go when its finished.Track could do with some work after all this rain will let you know when and where!I ride BMX as well friday nite 5.45 at sawtell,on a 24" Haro in 30+.

Cheers Tee-roy

Sjman

Likes Dirt
ive been working still havent been for a ride yet due to no time and a flat tyre that i couldnt be botherd fixing. hopefully within the next few weeks but

crozzo

Likes Dirt
hahahaha look at mark p rackin up some posts, bout time. yea i'll be keen if i dont get t0 wasted befor hand, aka sat night. TLD are you heading up?? mark p are you heading to root some sheep this week end or next????

out....

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
Mark why are you guys heading over there this time of the year?
It is freezing could and normally wet Which makes the snow cold and crap.
In a few years time i wanna head over there agin to do some riding.

rwicks10

Likes Bikes
Mt Coramba 1 - 07 - 2007

Hi there I was just wondering if it would be ok if I came along for a few runs sometime this weekend? I have my own vehicle and would be happy to help out in any way possible! Cheers and thanks for your time!

Rwicks10

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
Hi there I was just wondering if it would be ok if I came along for a few runs sometime this weekend? I have my own vehicle and would be happy to help out in any way possible! Cheers and thanks for your time!

Rwicks10
Yeh mate its would be fine if you come along and do some runs.
Im not to sure yet what is going on so stay tuned to this thread and you will find out what is happening.

hahahaha look at mark p rackin up some posts, bout time. yea i'll be keen if i dont get t0 wasted befor hand, aka sat night. TLD are you heading up?? mark p are you heading to root some sheep this week end or next????

out....
oiiii it's just cos u 2 little boys r jelous isnt it.im headin this w.e f@g. listen to dean "if imm not to wasted" haha ha.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
This thread is at risk of being locked/removed.

Mark Bodanski, if you use one more MSn/SMS abreviation, I'll ban you outright.

Threads like this do not need to be bumped.

We don't allow stupid comments like rooting sheep in other threads, this one is no different.

This is not a chat room, leave the one line chit chat shit out.

No more warnngs, fix your shit up.

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
Yeh boys fix up your spelling and watch what you say.
We dont want this thread to get locked so make sure you do the right things to keep it open.

crozzo

Likes Dirt
oiiii it's just cos u 2 little boys r jelous isnt it.im headin this w.e f@g. listen to dean "if imm not to wasted" haha ha.
hahaahaha well mark hope u hav fun with the sheep try not to catch some sort of sti off the male sheep there either, and ill probs be wasted unlike u cause ur to pussy to even drink a beer

runs anyone ?

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
This thread is at risk of being locked/removed.

Mark Bodanski, if you use one more MSn/SMS abreviation, I'll ban you outright.

Threads like this do not need to be bumped.

We don't allow stupid comments like rooting sheep in other threads, this one is no different.

This is not a chat room, leave the one line chit chat shit out.

No more warnngs, fix your shit up.
hahaahaha well mark hope u hav fun with the sheep try not to catch some sort of sti off the male sheep there either, and ill probs be wasted unlike u cause ur to pussy to even drink a beer

runs anyone ?

Crozzo read what johnny wrote.me and troy and bj and dozer etc dont want this thread closed so dont make it so they will close it.

What are you going to do this arvo crozzo?
should go up mt c and clean up some of the track?

Sjman

Likes Dirt
whats been happenin fellas. i finally got the net on good ol dialup. i found the killingworth track. still havent had time for a ride yet and its still pretty slippery and muddy around the track area. hopefully ill get a run or 2 in soon. The big engines and trucks are awsome. having a 200 ton dump truck fully loaded at full nosie about 10m away is something worth seeing. The jack got a 2" lift and a set of 32 x 11.5" so its a bit stronger off road now.

i think crozzo and mark need an arse kicking so get into them.

peace out homies

crozzo

Likes Dirt
Crozzo read what johnny wrote.me and troy and bj and dozer etc dont want this thread closed so dont make it so they will close it.

What are you going to do this arvo crozzo?
should go up mt c and clean up some of the track?
i didnt say anythink bad tho,
runs where pretty good today ay kev

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
Is anyone going to be doing any runs this weekend?
Keen for a ride. Dose anyone on here know anything about the Ulong 4x track?
We were thinking about heading out there one day.

By the way nice costom title crozzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.