Coffs Cutters

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
who is up for runs this sunday ?
cant wait tell the end of the month dozer
hope the club turns out good and hope we also get a lot of riders to join :)

cheers

binner

Hath shat hymself
Sjman said:
im going to go out on a limb here and suggest a club trip. mabye hit stromlo and thredbo etc this summer or the next mabye a day and summernats:D i know its early days but it would take a while to organise

hey Fellas ,, we too are looking at a road trip Nov time, coming from Bris and heading South...Dozer knows bout it.....

see you T-3 weeks....and counting

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
a-liner said:
hey Fellas ,, we too are looking at a road trip Nov time, coming from Bris and heading South...Dozer knows bout it.....

see you T-3 weeks....and counting
Wooorrrd. Man this year is going fast.....

ZAP.

I couldn't help myself mate.:cool:

Sjman

Likes Dirt
sounds sweet.

I bought a new (old) trailer today and got it all ready for rego. So hopefully it will be good for sunday morning. I aslo made up a new transfer case mount :). So lets hope all goes well for sunday. Gotta do some more timed runs agian

Peace out homies haha

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Cool SJ, the trailer sounds great, we'll work on some ideas.

Runs on Sunday at 8.30am? I'm heading up and may take some tools. I get Monday off as well so anyone wanting to help fix a few things is welcome.

The race we had planned for Sunday 28th August may be put back a few weeks. We are working on a few issues at the moment and time isn't on our side. We can still do some timed runs, that'll work okay.

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
i am keen for some runs on sunday
cya up there then at about 8-8:30
hey can i please get another lift up there with you sjman
cant wait to do some more timed runs :)

cheers

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Sorry I missed you blokes on the weekend, I had no phone service and I didn't want to ride the wet track. You do know that it is an unwritten law that you shouldn't ride a track that is soaked....
How was it anyway?

Sjman

Likes Dirt
Dozer the track wasnt soaked it was only really damp in the bottom berm after the pallet down the bottom. it wasnt anywhere near as wet as the race weekend. Troy finsihed the downramp for the to section so thats all go now. not sure if im going up this weekend need to get the zuk all fixed up its slowly dying ahwell

peace out dudes

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
the track was nice and gripy and i was surprised for how much rain we had i thought it was going to be heaps more wetter then what it was .

cheers

sox

Likes Dirt
nice ride

DHDozer said:
Sorry I missed you blokes on the weekend, I had no phone service and I didn't want to ride the wet track. You do know that it is an unwritten law that you shouldn't ride a track that is soaked....
How was it anyway?
The hill was in top shape not to wet not to dry just wright!Experince should tell you Dozer go and have a look,and bring ya skirt....

Sjman

Likes Dirt
sox said:
and bring ya skirt....

ahahahah. i can lend him mine after not doing the very top section.

my trailer will finally be registerd this week but the sierra is out due to havung heaps of work for rego so will need to use someone elses car for shuttles.

Last edited:

sox

Likes Dirt
the top section plenty don t do just keep riding and you will.My ute and trailer will be there if i dont go to the n.s.w champs.Any Coffs locals going down for the champs?Who s up for Mt Coramba runs sunday Weather permiting????

Sjman

Likes Dirt
Sweet. Ill have atleast 4 mabye 5 with me on the sunday if the weathers good. Ill send you a text later in the week to see whats happenin. We cleaned up the farm on monday and i have heaps of long hardwood beams that we found lying around so one weekend we might build up some more lines and shite. which should make the track more interesting. ill pick up some more pallets this week aswell. Should be sweet.

I think bj was going to go to champs but he's not ment to be riding yet;)

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Skirt eh.......I'll give you flippin skirt !
I'm keen as mustard for Sunday morning, I'll be there with bells hanging off my bells. I'm also going cross country somewhere on Saturday afternoon if anyone wants to tag along. I have a new rig and I need to put some miles on it. Troy....interested?

sox

Likes Dirt
flippin!

Skirt eh.......I'll give you flippin skirt !

Yer ha ha whats the new rig?Could be up for a small xc not to long,bean a bit crook.What about Kram top experince, a bloody little ripper a.Sunday early!

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
sox said:
the top section plenty don t do just keep riding and you will.My ute and trailer will be there if i dont go to the n.s.w champs.Any Coffs locals going down for the champs?Who s up for Mt Coramba runs sunday Weather permiting????

im in for some runs on sunday morning weather permiting see u guys all there

cheers

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Sunday morning it is.

Troy, I bought a new XC rig, I'll probably head out to Bucca race course about 2pm Saturday arvo, I'll call you later to confirm some stuff.

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
hey dozer if we are all going to start building the new section of the track still, i reckon that we should start if fairly soon as when it comes to summer there will be alot of snakes and other animals creaping around. so i reckon that it would be better for all the riders that help, if we started soon so that it will be more safer for all of us.

cheers
kev

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
As you guys know, I'm in the process of working out the track extension with our friends at State Forests. Things are proceeding as expected and we'll have something to go with soon.
On another matter concerning State Forests, we are in the bad books because of the rubbish and the excess timber that was put there. The rubbish needs to be taken home with you and if you see someone throw their rubbish in the bush, give them a wedgie and tell them to pull their head in.
The timber that is laying around near the finish area has to be removed. We can use most of it to upgrade and maintain some of the sections that need it and I've got some drainage ideas in mind for some of it.
Please remember to leave the great piece of land that we use in perfect condition or we'll get told to leave and not come back.

Runs on Sunday morning at the usual time and place? I have something else I want to check out and it needs a few downhill bikes running over it.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.